Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Reason Why You Should Stop New Year Resolutions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reason Why You Should Stop New Year Resolutions (347 Views)

11 New Year Resolutions Most Nigerians Will Never Keep In 2019 / 5 New Year Resolutions You Can Easily Keep / What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Should Stop New Year Resolutions by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ok , this is now what you thought it would be. This is a testimony thread.

Every year we get people sharing what they want to do for the next year and most never seem to accomplish any. So instead of hoping to change in the new year why not celebrate​ what you have achieved this year.

Drop your top 3 personal accomplishments of 2017 (you decide what counts) so people can get motivated and encouraged.

I will start.

1.) I finally took the courage and left a crappy relationship and now feeling better.

2.) I concluded my masters programs. Seminar next year. you are all invited, *wink*

3.) Got my first Visa out of Nigeria approved after over 1years, would be attending my sister's wedding and going back in a few months to live with her.

I know it's little , but I am appreciative of God's mercy. And grateful for the little incremental steps. Hope 2018 gets better. What is Yours?

Re: Reason Why You Should Stop New Year Resolutions by Kseafresh: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
congratulations on your achievement..... You didn't climb a step closer to God in 2017!

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year To You All / Fuel Scarcity: Buhari Vows To Deal With Those Who Inflicted Hardship / Puritian's Pride Imported Vitamins For Good Health Since 1973 In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.