Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery (2148 Views)

An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery by oyatake200: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hello guys happy holiday. Please i need information on how to set up a mini palm kernel refinery maybe two to three Tons per day.

Please kindly assist me so i have an idea and the possible best location to set this up considering nearness to raw materials.

I want the Cost and viability of the business am tired of living under cold in Europe.
Re: Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery by dawnomike(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
It varies.... You can either opt for an imported machine from China or a local fabricated machine. First decide on whichever you prefer.

Edo,imo,enugu and most part of S/W states are best locations for easy procurement of palm kernel

Decide on what u want...
Re: Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery by oyatake200: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
I want locally fabricated machine. How many times do China buy from us. My brother i want locally fabricated machines possible location as in nearness to raw materials and market, also business viability.

dawnomike:
It varies.... You can either opt for an imported machine from China or a local fabricated machine. First decide on whichever you prefer.

Edo,imo,enugu and most part of S/W states are best locations for easy procurement of palm kernel

Decide on what u want...
Re: Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery by edoman2016: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
It will cost you about five million naira to start it.
Re: Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery by oyatake200: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Please give me a break down

edoman2016:
Re: Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery by dawnomike(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
You can checkout some indigenous companies online by searching through Google... please ensure you have a family member in Nigeria to verify any company before you perform any transaction with any.
That is the first thing to do.. After which you can start your feasibility studies from there after knowing the cost of fabrication.

oyatake200:
I want locally fabricated machine. How many times do China buy from us. My brother i want locally fabricated machines possible location as in nearness to raw materials and market, also business viability.

Re: Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
dawnomike:
You can checkout some indigenous companies online by searching through Google... please ensure you have a family member in Nigeria to verify any company before you perform any transaction with any.
That is the first thing to do.. After which you can start your feasibility studies from there after knowing the cost of fabrication.

I have a business Plan on this. Including the market, haven't kicked off cos of lack of funds. Can we partner? Did some tonnes last year.
Re: Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery by ibukunmazada(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
As an experienced and a certified machinist/fabricator, I have dealt with many manufacturers and producers in various sectors. I realized from my analysis that a large percentage of people who are into this palm oil and palm kernel oil refining never complain of losses. With little capital and within few months, they often make huge amount of turnover. And when I asked them why, they would say “nothing is a waste in a palm tree”, they would add, “Everything in oil palm is money”.
Therefore, you are on the right track with this kind of business. Since you are setting up a mini refinery 0f about 3 to 4 tons per day that means that you will have to buy fresh fruit bunch (FFB) from those who have plantations. You can contact 3 to 4 plantation farmers and strike a deal with them, then come to an agreement on pricing and the availability of the bunches. You will need a truck to help convey the bunches to your refinery.
When it comes to refining process, you can set up palm oil refining section and at the same time set up a palm kernel oil section.
The process of refining is highlighted below:
Bunch reception to bunch threshing to bunch sterilization to fruit digestion to pulp pressing to oil clarification to oil drying to oil packaging.
The product from pulp pressing is palm kernel nut after separation and cracking. So therefore from Pulp pressing to nut recovery to nut drying to nut cracking to kernel separation to kernel oil extraction .
The oil winning process, in summary, involves the reception of fresh fruit bunches from the plantations, sterilizing and threshing of the bunches to free the palm fruit, mashing the fruit and pressing out the crude palm oil. The crude oil is further treated to purify and dry it for storage and export.
Each of this process requires machine to carry it out. The machines can be in units or the whole processes can be embedded in one machines.
For further information you can contact/watsapp me on 08038634118 or check our company page on facebook, twitter, Instagram: @domkinutfab. we custom fabricate all kind of machines for various industry ranging from construction machinery to agromachinery to mining machinery
Re: Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery by Tyche(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
edoman2016:

He's talking about a refinery man, not an extraction unit. The refinery is capital intensive
Re: Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery by Oduok(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
ibukunmazada:
As an experienced and a certified machinist/fabricator, I have dealt with many manufacturers and producers in various sectors. I realized from my analysis that a large percentage of people who are into this palm oil and palm kernel oil refining never complain of losses. With little capital and within few months, they often make huge amount of turnover. And when I asked them why, they would say “nothing is a waste in a palm tree”, they would add, “Everything in oil palm is money”.
Therefore, you are on the right track with this kind of business. Since you are setting up a mini refinery 0f about 3 to 4 tons per day that means that you will have to buy fresh fruit bunch (FFB) from those who have plantations. You can contact 3 to 4 plantation farmers and strike a deal with them, then come to an agreement on pricing and the availability of the bunches. You will need a truck to help convey the bunches to your refinery.
When it comes to refining process, you can set up palm oil refining section and at the same time set up a palm kernel oil section.
The process of refining is highlighted below:
Bunch reception to bunch threshing to bunch sterilization to fruit digestion to pulp pressing to oil clarification to oil drying to oil packaging.
The product from pulp pressing is palm kernel nut after separation and cracking. So therefore from Pulp pressing to nut recovery to nut drying to nut cracking to kernel separation to kernel oil extraction .
The oil winning process, in summary, involves the reception of fresh fruit bunches from the plantations, sterilizing and threshing of the bunches to free the palm fruit, mashing the fruit and pressing out the crude palm oil. The crude oil is further treated to purify and dry it for storage and export.
Each of this process requires machine to carry it out. The machines can be in units or the whole processes can be embedded in one machines.
For further information you can contact/watsapp me on 08038634118 or check our company page on facebook, twitter, Instagram: @domkinutfab. we custom fabricate all kind of machines for various industry ranging from construction machinery to agromachinery to mining machinery
And you call this your narrative refinining? SMH. @OP: you don't sound like someone that will invest in the next 10 years. When you sound serious you will see serious minded people responding to you. How to sound serious: introduce yourself - are you already in business or a newcomer? Do you have a business name or incorporated company yet? What do you want? - A Palm Kernel Oil Refinery? What extend of refining - Bleaching. Degumming, or Deodourizing Unit(s)? If it is a mini refinery you are looking for a business plan is not enough. You need a preliminary engineering design - ascertaining both technical feasibility and economic viability. Very importantly - you won't get any of these things free - both the business plan and the preliminary engineering design. They may not even come cheap.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Used Sewing Equipment Used Computer Sewing Machine/computer Flat Car? / Generate Recharge Card Pins With Your Phone With Our Customized Phone Software / z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.