Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale (5946 Views)

(pix): Sale: A Block Of 2 Flats In Ijegun/ikotun For N11m. (must See) / Pls Am I Need Of A Room Self Contained With Water At Iyana Ipaja,abule Egba And Egbeda Axis: / We Have Cheap Lettings In Egbeda, Idimu,ikotun, Igando (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by estatemark(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
In Lagos of today, some of the locations that have witnessed massive development intense of infrastructure are Ijegun – Ikotun which can assessed directly from Jakande estate in Oke-afa, if you are coming from cele/stop or Iyana Isolo Bus/top, It has popular neighbourhood such as Idimu, Egbeda and Abaranje.

Apart from numerous residential building in different part of the area of the area, other noticeable improvement in the area are schools, churches, recreational parks, hotels, fast foods centres, Hospitals, mosques, shops.Apart from an averages number of tarred roads and drainages,  One of the proposed development in the area believed to change the face of axis and bring about increase value of properties in this area  which hullmarks the main purpose of the write-up, is the ongoing rehabilitation of the access road from Oke-afa to Ijegun and Egbeda-Idimu- Ikotun road. Not forgetting the Igando- Iyana-Oba dual express road which has just been completed.

In terms of property prices, Buying properties in this area for the purpose personal and investment are both welcome for instance a 3bedrm flat apartment and a block of 4nos of 3bedroom flat ranges from 4-5m and 10m-13m.Rental return per year ranges between 150,000 – 200,000 naira. The investment propects are quite enormous, The assumption is that with In Lagos of today, some of the locations that have witnessed massive development intense of infrastructure are Ijegun – Ikotun which can assessed directly from Jakande estate in Oke-afa, if you are coming from cele/stop or Iyana Isolo Bus/top, It has popular neighbourhood such as Idimu, Egbeda and Abaranje.

Apart from numerous residential building in different part of the area of the area, other noticeable improvement in the area are schools, churches, recreational parks, hotels, fast foods centres, Hospitals, mosques, shops.Apart from an averages number of tarred roads and drainages,  One of the proposed development in the area believed to change the face of axis and bring about increase value of properties in this area  which hullmarks the main purpose of the write-up, is the ongoing rehabilitation of the access road from Oke-afa to Ijegun and Egbeda-Idimu- Ikotun road. Not forgetting the Igando- Iyana-Oba dual express road which has just been completed.

In terms of property prices, Buying properties in this area for the purpose personal and investment are both welcome for instance a 3bedrm flat apartment and a block of 4nos of 3bedroom flat ranges from 4-5m and 10m-13m.Rental return per year ranges between 150,000 – 200,000 naira. The investment propects are quite enormous, The assumption is that with Idimu, Ikotun and Abarranje just a few minutes to Ijegun where property prices has risen to between N30million and N50m and even more, buying in this relatively affordable location may just be the best investment decision both for long term and shortterm returns. The gap between these location is expected to close up soon particularly now that the Government is at the advanced stage of its ongoing road rehabilitation in the afore mentioned areas.

I present some of numerous properties we have for sales in these:

1.   3bedroom bungalow@ Onitewura Egbe, Ikotun road
Price : 2.5m

A plot of land fenced plus gate @ Muri Bakare street off Idimu Ikotun Rd Alake bus/stop Ikotun
Price: N5m

A plot of land with 4bedrm bungalow at Isheri council Idimu
Title: R/S
Price: N5.5m

Land with uncompleted back bungalow at Ijegun Ikotun
Price: N4m

Uncompleted 2 nos 4bedroom bungalow on fenced plot at Ettern street off- pipeline by prince bus stop Ijegun
Price: N5m

2bedroom bungalow @ hotel bus/stop Egbe Ikotun road
Price: N2.5m

For more information on available land within these area, Please contact :

Miklins & Associates
07026261279, 08026387711, 07036693730
info@miklins.com
Re: Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by estatemark(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2010
still avaliable
Re: Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by Amitex(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2010
Pls confirm avaliability of a land at Igando.
Re: Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by switchmax8: 11:53am On May 01, 2010
estatemark,
The properties you posted are they completed or uncompleted?you should post pics to enhance sales because that is a legitimate way of advertising properties
Re: Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by estatemark(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2010
all the properties are still very much avaliable, I shall be uploading the pictures soon as possible
Re: Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by switchmax8: 12:12pm On May 01, 2010
good.lets have the pics then we can make an offer.i would have love those with C of O,title of survey,receipt and the neccessary documents though i have a lawyer that will work that out should i got the one i wanted from the one you posted
Re: Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by remiloy(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2010
Hey, do you have any LSDPC or Federal housing estate 2 or 3 Bedroom in this area for sale?
Re: Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by estatemark(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2010
still avaliable
Re: Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by estatemark(m): 12:17am On May 07, 2010
Shops tolet

@ along Toyin street
Price: 350k x 2yrs

@ On Allen Avenue ( slightly off
price: 600k x 2yrs

@ Along Lawson road Surulere
Price: 400k x 2yrs

Miklins & Associates
Tel: 07036693730, 07026261279
email: info@miklins.com
www.miklins.com
Re: Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by estatemark(m): 12:23am On May 07, 2010
Amitex:

Pls confirm avaliability of a land at Igando.
yes pls

@ Gown estste/ Jakande estate Isolo

Re: Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by remiloy(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2010
In box me @ jydoh99@yahoo.com, the price ranges for the different room types and location.
Re: Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by marami: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2010
Can i get a two BR flat in Jakande Estate Isolo. How spacious are the rooms and what is the total package.
Re: Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by shollzy: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2010
Pls i need 3 bedroom falt within this area. pls is very very urgent. 200 to 250 per anum
Re: Cheap Houses @ Ijegun And Egbeda-idimu- Ikotun For Sale by everyday: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2014
For cheap land in Ogun state http://land-for-sale-in-ogun-state..com

(1) (Reply)

BRICKS AND BARS PHASE 2...DRY AND FLAT LANDS...600K/600SQMS...HURRY NOW!! / Painting And Decorating Of Nairalander's Master's Bedroom& Sitting Room at Lekki / 2 Flats Of 3 Bedroom Each For Sale @ Agbor, Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.