Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos (1767 Views)

Josh2funny And Beautiful Girlfriend Looking Amazing In New Picture / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having A Great Time In Italy (photos) / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by Laveda(f): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mr.Eazi and his billionaire daughter girlfriend Temi Otedola look all Glam and loved up in this Christmas photoshoot for the Fans. He posted the photo with an hausa caption and his girlfriend reciprocated. Looking at this couple isn't love a beautiful thing? Despite where we find it?

More here;
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/12/26/mr-eazi-and-his-girlfriend-looking-loved-up-in-new-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by emeijeh(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
What is it with girls and leg bending?

Even while sitting down?!

This is the height of polio pose!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by Plolly(f): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
ok
Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is this "Billionaire Daughter" really necessary every time her name is mentioned

Temi is all over Eazi but hope this relationship will last
Love issa beautiful thing indeed

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
angry

∆ The legs con be like... Bracket.... ∆
Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by UbanmeUdie: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
shocked

Beauty and the beast of no nation!
Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by makydebbie(f): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
emeijeh:
What is it with girls and leg bending?

Even while sitting down?!

This is the height of polio pose!
grin grin grin grin
I nor understand again oo!

Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by Vince77(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
I just like these two. smiley
Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by Chuksemi(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mr Eazi should propose to this woman already cry
Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by Osyxcel(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Is this "Billionaire Daughter" really necessary every time her name is mentioned

Temi is all over Eazi but hope this relationship will last
Love issa beautiful thing indeed

Because without the "Billionaire", she probably wouldn't get this much attention.
Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin grin grin
I nor understand again oo!

The thing taya me o

Compliments of the season dear.
Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by makydebbie(f): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
emeijeh:

The thing taya me o

Compliments of the season dear.
Same to you darl. kiss
Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by emeijeh(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Same to you darl. kiss

Thanks dear.
Hope Boxing Day was fun?
Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
emeijeh:

Thanks dear.
Hope Boxing Day was fun?
Yea I guess, yours?
Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by emeijeh(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I guess, yours?
Not really, I was indoor through out.

Maybe it's because I didn't "box" anyone cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
emeijeh:

Not really, I was indoor through out.

Maybe it's because I didn't "box" anyone cheesy
Lol same here, didn't step out today at all.
Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by emeijeh(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol same here, didn't step out today at all.

Lol. So, how was yours fun, if you didn't step out? cheesy

Don't bother explaining sha, I am off to bed kiss

Xoxoxo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by Laveda(f): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
emeijeh:

Lol. So, how was yours fun, if you didn't step out? cheesy

Don't bother explaining sha, I am off to bed kiss

Xoxoxo

Y'all want to derail right? undecided

Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by emeijeh(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2017
Laveda:

Y'all want to derail right? undecided

No my lady
Re: Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Looking Loved Up In New Photos by Teaser4(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2017
minding my business

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Pregnant Khloe Kardashian Cradles Her Growing Bump While Watching Her Sis / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Pictures / Bbnaija:tobi And Alex Shades Ceec Has They Celebrate Their Love With Ebuka@12th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.