Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Just An Encouragement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just An Encouragement (418 Views)

The Ways Of God : An Encouragement To Those Passing Through Hard Times / Just An Encouragement (01) / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just An Encouragement by presidentalex: 4:30am On Dec 27, 2017
JUST AN ENCOURAGEMENT

(THIS IS A SPECIAL AND EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 

What you need to know about the present season.

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”    John 1: 1 KJV

‭‭

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."    John‬ ‭1:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Jesus Christ the same yesterday (before the world began), and to day (flesh among men), and for ever (external being).

Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:8-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.”  2 Peter‬ ‭1:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Kindly note the wisdom in this scriptures;

“While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. 

Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. 

But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 

And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭12:46-50‬ ‭KJV‬‬

This is who is Jesus Christ is:

“For this Melchisedec (Jesus Christ) king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;”

“To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭7: 1-3 KJV‬‬

“Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.”

‭‭John‬ ‭8:56‬ ‭KJV‬

I have never read anywhere in the scriptures (Holy Bible) where the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ was celebrated. But this is what he said we should do in He's remembrance;  

"And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: THIS DO IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME."

‭‭Luke‬ ‭22:19 KJV‬‬

“And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you:THIS DO IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME.

After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: THIS DO YE, AS OFT AS YE DRINK IT, IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME."

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭11:24-25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Hello brethren, what so ever we do that is not biblical is anti-christ and also, anyone who does anything contrary to the scriptures is a witch. 

Non of us in this present day or even in the early church  can be more zealous than apostle Peter and Paul. They both never and ever celebrated this so called festival you call Christmas as the birth of a man who has no father or mother, no beginning of days or end of life and who is also known as God. Why!!! Why are we dwelling in deception.

"But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭15:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.”    Mark‬ ‭7:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Most of the things processing Christians do are rudiments of this world and doctrines/tradition of men.  

Kindly consider this scriptures; 

“Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command (an authoritative direction or instruction to do something, be in authority, rule, order, control) you.”  John‬ ‭15:14‬ ‭KJV‬

“Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.”

‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭4:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.”

‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭12:32‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Finally brethren, "If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.”  1 Timothy‬ ‭4:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Also remember, “When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 

Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. 

Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 

Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.”

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭3:18-21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

In conclusion, “For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.”

‭‭Job‬ ‭33:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power (possession of controlling influence, a state powerful enough to influence all events throughout the world) belongeth unto God.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭62:11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Godly wisdom is profitable to direct. 

Repent and change your ways. Watch ye and pray always, lest ye enter into temptation: the spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak. Jesus Christ is coming back NOW!

God bless you all. Shalom!
Re: Just An Encouragement by presidentalex: 3:50am On Dec 29, 2017
presidentalex:

JUST AN ENCOURAGEMENT

(THIS IS A SPECIAL AND EXCLUSIVE EDITION) 

What you need to know about the present season.

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”    John 1: 1 KJV

‭‭

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."    John‬ ‭1:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Jesus Christ the same yesterday (before the world began), and to day (flesh among men), and for ever (external being).

Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:8-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.”  2 Peter‬ ‭1:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Kindly note the wisdom in this scriptures;

“While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. 

Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. 

But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 

And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭12:46-50‬ ‭KJV‬‬

This is who is Jesus Christ is:

“For this Melchisedec (Jesus Christ) king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;”

“To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭7: 1-3 KJV‬‬

“Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.”

‭‭John‬ ‭8:56‬ ‭KJV‬

I have never read anywhere in the scriptures (Holy Bible) where the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ was celebrated. But this is what he said we should do in He's remembrance;  

"And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: THIS DO IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME."

‭‭Luke‬ ‭22:19 KJV‬‬

“And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you:THIS DO IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME.

After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: THIS DO YE, AS OFT AS YE DRINK IT, IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME."

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭11:24-25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Hello brethren, what so ever we do that is not biblical is anti-christ and also, anyone who does anything contrary to the scriptures is a witch. 

Non of us in this present day or even in the early church  can be more zealous than apostle Peter and Paul. They both never and ever celebrated this so called festival you call Christmas as the birth of a man who has no father or mother, no beginning of days or end of life and who is also known as God. Why!!! Why are we dwelling in deception.

"But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭15:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.”    Mark‬ ‭7:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Most of the things processing Christians do are rudiments of this world and doctrines/tradition of men.  

Kindly consider this scriptures; 

“Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command (an authoritative direction or instruction to do something, be in authority, rule, order, control) you.”  John‬ ‭15:14‬ ‭KJV‬

“Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.”

‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭4:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.”

‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭12:32‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Finally brethren, "If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.”  1 Timothy‬ ‭4:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Also remember, “When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 

Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. 

Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 

Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.”

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭3:18-21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

In conclusion, “For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.”

‭‭Job‬ ‭33:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power (possession of controlling influence, a state powerful enough to influence all events throughout the world) belongeth unto God.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭62:11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Godly wisdom is profitable to direct. 

Repent and change your ways. Watch ye and pray always, lest ye enter into temptation: the spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak. Jesus Christ is coming back NOW!
'

JUST AN ENCOURAGEMENT 01

DO YOU TRULY LOVE?

Love in (Galatians 5:22-23) is a benevolence and goodwill toward others that is produced by the Holy Spirit. It is a deliberate affection and a friendly regard toward God and man that displays itself in purposeful acts of sacrifice and kindness. Contrary to love are anger, impatience, bitterness, and envy.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭13:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.”
Galatians‬ ‭5:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.” 1 John‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:20-21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Love fulfills all other commandments because if you truly love someone, you will not do anything that would potentially hurt someone. Likewise, if you truly love God, you will not do anything that would hurt God or anything made of God. True love is sacrifice; putting to death all evil things that try to dwell around or within us. It's not saying that you won't ever be tempted to do those things, but to remember love is the key towards never falling victim to the flesh.

The Bible teaching us to love others as ourselves compares with the world's teaching to love ourselves in the way that world says put you first, always. Why you do need to focus on yourself in terms of making sure you are living the right way in the will of the living God, it isn't for us to just stop there. We can't be greedy, prideful, or selfish. We must reach far beyond ourselves so that Jesus can be seen through our actions and words. The world doesn't want that. The world wants you to accumulate all things that you can possibly get for yourself. God wants the opposite; to put to "death" the flesh, follow Jesus, and live the way He did, serving and sacrificing.

Love does no wrong to a neighbor compares to the world teaching of looking after our own interests in the way I just explained. When we look after self, others get hurt. Even if you cannot see it, someone is getting hurt. People will call that "butterfly effect-ish" but it is true. When the people of the world decide to look after self, we ignore the needs of those who need them most. The poor, the sick, the abandoned, etc. When we look at self, others will usually say, "oh they'll find a way, or they'll be fine, or sometimes, not my problem". That is pride, an utter abomination (Proverbs 16:5a). We have to be willing to love and help those if we want to live a true life in Jesus. Judging or condemning them to a fate they could escape with the help of Jesus through you is the exact opposite of His will.

To walk honestly and properly is to walk in the leading of the Holy Spirit using His Laws as guide but love as the fulfillment of His will.

The very thing you were created for will be your undoing...Love will break you...Love God with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind...when you love like that you want to Love like that...when you want to Love like that you do Love like that...because it is the very thing you were Created for... and sometimes it bleeds to Love like that...but ultimately you're so Grateful that you do Love like that it makes the pain have purpose:

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: How Apostle Suleman Foretold George Weah’s Victory In Liberian Election / Atheism In Nigeria By Leo Igwe / As The Annual Fasting And Prayers At The Rccg Has Commenced........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.