Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Gaming Experience Was Awesome... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gaming Experience Was Awesome... (4976 Views)

Rooted Users, Boost Your Gaming Experience With These Tweaks. / Game Mode _ Enhance Your Gaming Experience On Infinix S5 Pro / What Is Your Gaming Experience On Camon Cx /air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by RGBshield: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Hi don't mess with a 6GB Ram device

Check Review Below

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y62_v9mejYE

Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2017
logs of the game u tested. I saw vice city. Even the lowest Android Can play vice city.

Omg.did u see that nav bar,? The phone don't allow full screen gaming. Hahahaha
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by 10thElement: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2017
CHESTER48:
logs of the game u tested. I saw vice city. Even the lowest Android Can play vice city.

oga show us your own....? Did the game play on it or not? how phones can run 4 HD games smoothly?
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by nightbuzzer: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2017
For me the phone did well... I played BIA on a 3 and 4 gig ram device I noticed lagging... From the video he was able to aim without lagging
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2017
The Infinix Zero 5 is really a Great Mobile and very affordable for it's World-class performance
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Take it easy now. Watch the full video... [Qquote author=CHESTER48 post=63647262]logs of the game u tested. I saw vice city. Even the lowest Android Can play vice city.

[/quote]
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2017
Take it easy. Watch the full video.
CHESTER48:

Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
10thElement:
oga show us your own....? Did the game play on it or not? how phones can run 4 HD games smoothly?
show u what?
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by emeraldknytt(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
CHESTER48:

Ever heard of immersive mode? All OP need do is to toggle it on and the navigation bar will be gone. Tell me a single core performer that can run VC okay??
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
emeraldknytt:
Ever heard of immersive mode? All OP need do is to toggle it on and the navigation bar will be gone. Tell me a single core performer that can run VC okay??
I played vc on my first HTC desire HD,
Games I played on HTC desire HD are
VC,
Liberty city stores
Simcity 3
Simcity hd
Mc2
Mc3
Asphalt series except form 5.
Spiderman series.
FIFA 12
Etc

1 Like

Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
op
Next time you're are doing review of games, don't use low quality demanding games. I would like to see your review on this games at medium, high and ultra setting
Nba2k17
Nba2k18
WWE 2k17
Wwe2k18
Fifa18
That a phone has 6gb of ram don't mean it plays games. For example, we have Nvidia gpu for instance, the 820, or 840 has 2gb dedicated for gaming. Anybody will assume it has whooping 2gb for games, but it is not considered that way. The clock speed my be low, the shader quality, etc. So now with that 2gb ram it can't handle some games like mafia 3 eve at lowest setting. If we decide to use gtx 850 or 860.it has same 2gb ram. But higher clock counts etc. It can play atleast mafia 3 at low or medium setting. But if we cross it with a lower core i3 c pụrụ night at maybe 1. 9ghz,with 8gb of ram. The game that is played art highest setting, might and will no more play. Cause it will bottleneck the gpu.

4 Likes

Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by nightbuzzer: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
CHESTER48:
show u what?
show him your device playing those games
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by nightbuzzer: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
CHESTER48:
op
Next time you're are doing review of games, don't use low quality demanding games. I would like to see your review on this games at medium, high and ultra setting
Nba2k17
Nba2k18
WWE 2k17
Wwe2k18
Fifa18
That a phone has 6gb of ram don't mean it plays games. For example, we have Nvidia gpu for instance, the 820, or 840 has 2gb dedicated for gaming. Anybody will assume it has whooping 2gb for games, but it is not considered that way. The clock speed my be low, the shader quality, etc. So now with that 2gb ram it can't handle some games like mafia 3 eve at lowest setting. If we decide to use gtx 850 or 860.it has same 2gb ram. But higher clock counts etc. It can play atleast mafia 3 at low or medium setting. But if we cross it with a lower core i3 c pụrụ night at maybe 1. 9ghz,with 8gb of ram. The game that is played art highest setting, might and will no more play. Cause it will bottleneck the gpu.

show us your device playing your listed games.... Before we can listen to you
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
nightbuzzer:
show us your device playing your listed games.... Before we can listen to you
am I the one making a review on gaming performance of the phone. If u want to see mine. Then keep waiting till 2028.see me see trouble. Why e dey pain u. Lol

1 Like

Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by Razael23(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
My Xiaomi mi max 1 will murder this Fone any day wen it comes to gaming, and its just 3gb of ram. RAM ain't nothing as long as u have upto 2gb of ram and a good processor u are good to go. Because of if na for issues of Apps crashing. They will still crash even if ur fone is 10gb of ram as long as its an Android OS.

And next time make game reviews with high end games.
MC 5: black out
Asphalt 8. (In highest quality)
Mortal Kombat X
Even Temple Run 2 in Highest quality go shock you. Lol. grin
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by Norman4real(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2017
I think what i really appreciated from this video was the multitasking capability. It was able to resume all the games after being minimised and did not force close them, that's the true advantage of having a whole 6GB Ram. while a 3GB ram could have also played most of those games effortlessly, it wouldn't handle keeping them in the background.
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by festwiz(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
OP, can you try Galaxy on Fire 3, Forces of Freedom, NBA2K17, Vainglory, Morphite and Last Battleground Survival. Thanks
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by RGBshield: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Razael23:
My Xiaomi mi max 1 will murder this Fone any day wen it comes to gaming, and its just 3gb of ram. RAM ain't nothing as long as u have upto 2gb of ram and a good processor u are good to go. Because of if na for issues of Apps crashing. They will still crash even if ur fone is 10gb of ram as long as its an Android OS.

Mortal Kombat X

very funny .......show us proof not talking with letters
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by RGBshield: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
festwiz:
OP, can you try Galaxy on Fire 3, Forces of Freedom, NBA2K17, Vainglory, Morphite and Last Battleground Survival. Thanks
send links to download this games ....and you will be shocked
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by RGBshield: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Norman4real:
I think what i really appreciated from this video was the multitasking capability. It was able to resume all the games after being minimised and did not force close them, that's the true advantage of having a whole 6GB Ram. while a 3GB ram could have also played most of those games effortlessly, it wouldn't handle keeping them in the background.
good review .... a phone with poor ram clock speed will not resume at random ...
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by XFrozen: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Norman4real:
na man you be...
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by XFrozen: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Razael23:

Mortal Kombat X

very funny ...... can we see something to show ? the proof of zero 5 is visible ...
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by festwiz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
RGBshield:
send links to download this games ....and you will be shocked
Play Store. They are all free don't worry.
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by jnichole(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
CHESTER48:
op
Nba2k17
Nba2k18
WWE 2k17
Wwe2k18
Fifa18

please give me link for the WWE 2k17 or 18 been looking for it
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by 10thElement: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
CHESTER48:
show u what?
games you are playing bro...video clip
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by jnichole(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2018
10thElement:
games you are playing bro...video clip
please can you give me link to download WWE 2k17?
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by RGBshield: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2018
jnichole:
please can you give me link to download WWE 2k17? i havent played that yet ...but someone talked about it ...check the threads
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by RGBshield: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
festwiz:
Play Store. They are all free don't worry.
im playing the PES18 now ....no lagging oga. tonight i will download the mortal combat X.
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by festwiz(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
RGBshield:
im playing the PES18 now ....no lagging oga. tonight i will download the mortal combat X.
Install a fps counter and share screenshots during gameplay. At max settings, it should easily average around 55fps. Less than 45 would be considered subpar.
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by bravesoul247(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
My previous TECNO Camon CX can play all these games.
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by bravesoul247(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Even the just released TECNO Camon CM can play all these games
Re: Gaming Experience Was Awesome... by XFrozen: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
festwiz:
Install a fps counter and share screenshots during gameplay. At max settings, it should easily average around 55fps. Less than 45 would be considered subpar.
...show us your device palying the games you listed with that settings .... you still havent dropped any clue to backup your claims

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Chinese Phone OEM That Makes More Daring Phones Than Tecno,infinix,and Innjoo / MTN 4G Speedtest Here Abuja / Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.