Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,736 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Glimpse Of The 2017 Star Annual Show In Lagos By Star Beer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glimpse Of The 2017 Star Annual Show In Lagos By Star Beer (236 Views)

Bbnaija 2017 Star, Uriel Oputa, Shoots Her Shot At Pere, Plans To Cook For Him / Man Buried In ‘star Beer’ Bottle Shaped Coffin ; Video Goes Viral [watch] / Big Brother Naija 2017 Star, MIYONSE AMOSU, Is On The Cover Of TNY Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glimpse Of The 2017 Star Annual Show In Lagos By Star Beer by Hoodites(f): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2017
You can go listen to every glimpse I got on the "2017 Star Shine" show and More entertainment on my soundcloud page (www.soundcloud.com/iamrealtimeless).

So, last night was lit! honestly, though I got to the show ground late but I did got there at the exciting time when Idris Abdulkareem embrace he stage with his hit song that was a National Anthem almost a decade ago where he addressed the issues facing the country which are STILL very much ISSUES to every Nigerians.

Then there was Suleiman "Malaika" Alao who thrilled fans with his ever green hits in the Yoruba

Read more »http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/12/glimpse-of-2017-star-annual-show-in.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Performs Manya Dropping Away Their Beef / Effect Of Social Media / . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.