Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

See How Much Wizkid's Top And Pant Costs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Much Wizkid's Top And Pant Costs (840 Views)

Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Ankara Jacket And Pant? / Roman Goddess Flaunt Banging Body In Bra And Pant / See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much Wizkid's Top And Pant Costs by Skyfornia(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2017
Just in case you want that Wizkid’s top, it costs $3,700 only.
That’s 1,332,000 in our naira,

And

If it’s the same pant you want, it costs $990 only.
That’s 356,400 in our naira.

So he performed on a stage with a bank. This is many people's bank account.., grin tongue

Cc: Mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: See How Much Wizkid's Top And Pant Costs by Agadsman(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2017
Its his time, let him shine. Our own time is coming. We are working.

But wait o.....this wizkid guy is wealthy o. One question I want to ask??

What happens to the clothes after the show?
Does he sell them as second hand or does he give it out for charity. Saying this because I heard artists do not repeat their clothes(don't wear them twice)

1 Like

Re: See How Much Wizkid's Top And Pant Costs by Skyfornia(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2017
Mehn considering the price, person suppose charge phone and laptop with the clothes. E suppose even get air condition and fridge
Re: See How Much Wizkid's Top And Pant Costs by Skyfornia(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2017
Agadsman:
Its his time, let him shine. Our own time is coming. We are working.

But wait o.....this wizkid guy is wealthy o. One question I want to ask??

What happens to the clothes after the show?
Does he sell them as second hand or does he give it out for charity. Saying this because I heard artists do not repeat their clothes(don't wear them twice)

I'm wondering so too...perhaps they return them back to the stores after wearing them and exchanged for money. Or perhaps they are rented.

(1) (Reply)

Vote For My Baby! / Super Hilarious COMEDY: Omo Ibadan Teaches Figure Of Speech / Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze Shares Throwback Photo With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.