Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week (1123 Views)

Nylon Production And Supply (plain And Printed / Free Movie Production For The First 10 People To Contact Us / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by lahizak: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Good day everyone. My name is Razak, a upcoming movie producer and director. I'm willing to educate some nairalanders on movie production and directing. This training course will run on whatsapp for a week and u will learn how to direct and produce movies, u wont be a professional though as that take rigorous training and practise but u will av learn the basis and at the end of it u will be able to direct and produce movies of ur own. Even though u will av to learn much further if u want to be very good at it. this training will cost 3000naira, It would av been free but I am seriously looking for funds to start working on my new movie project. Please drop ur whatsapp details if interested. Thank you
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
am interested 08032911664
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by lahizak: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
thank you very much. few more people and a whatsapp group will be created
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by macaranta(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
lahizak:
thank you very much. few more people and a whatsapp group will be created
Send a whatsapp message to 08151097447 let's discuss something
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by lahizak: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
macaranta:

Send a whatsapp message to 08151097447 let's discuss something
Alright sir
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by lahizak: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2017
few more people pls. I rly need this fund
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by yesloaded: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2017
lahizak:
Good day everyone. My name is Razak, a upcoming movie producer and director. I'm willing to educate some nairalanders on movie production and directing. This training course will run on whatsapp for a week and u will learn how to direct and produce movies, u wont be a professional though as that take rigorous training and practise but u will av learn the basis and at the end of it u will be able to direct and produce movies of ur own. Even though u will av to learn much further if u want to be very good at it. this training will cost 3000naira, It would av been free but I am seriously looking for funds to start working on my new movie project. Please drop ur whatsapp details if interested. Thank you
Your moniker is new which is a very bad signal, well I loved the fact that you said they wont become professional within a week because film production/directing is more than theory training, you can only learn it with practicals.
Where do you base and are you a certified professional producer/director? I joined Late Alade Aromire in the year 2005, worked with him till 2006 before I moved on. I sent you pm already, there are some questions I wanna ask you. I have complete knowledge about make belief world, not that I want to learn or join you in teaching but to ask you few questions.
Hope you are not here to scam unsuspecting nairalanders.
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by tugrow(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by lahizak: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2017
yesloaded:

Your moniker is new which is a very bad signal, well I loved the fact that you said they wont become professional within a week because film production/directing is more than theory training, you can only learn it with practicals.
Where do you base and are you a certified professional producer/director? I joined Late Alade Aromire in the year 2005, worked with him till 2006 before I moved on. I sent you pm already, there are some questions I wanna ask you. I have complete knowledge about make belief world, not that I want to learn or join you in teaching but to ask you few questions.
Hope you are not here to scam unsuspecting nairalanders.
thank you very much for ur message. Please I will love to answer all ur questions here, so maybe some people will be convinced and join the course. And no, its not a scam, I av already stated d fact dat all I wanna teach them is d basics of movie production and directing and if u are good at what u do, u will know that it is possible to learn how to produce and direct amateur movies within a week using mobile phones, cameras and laptop
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by yesloaded: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2017
lahizak:

thank you very much for ur message. Please I will love to answer all ur questions here, so maybe some people will be convinced and join the course. And no, its not a scam, I av already stated d fact dat all I wanna teach them is d basics of movie production and directing and if u are good at what u do, u will know that it is possible to learn how to produce and direct amateur movies within a week using mobile phones, cameras and laptop
you've said it all at the bold text, amateur will definitely becomes professional someday.

Goodluck
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by Everest1989(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Be A Boss In 2 Weeks / BVN, Reduction Of Active Bank Accounts And Customers - NIBSS / INNOSON Vs Gtbank.... Be Informed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.