Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Man Spotted In A Queue At Shoprite With Funny Items In his Basket(Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Spotted In A Queue At Shoprite With Funny Items In his Basket(Photos) (1042 Views)

See How This Young Comedian Thrilled Audience With Funny Stage Drama In AAUA / Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa / Bride Storms Shoprite In Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spotted In A Queue At Shoprite With Funny Items In his Basket(Photos) by ajanma2(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
I stumbled upon this young man this morning at shoprite abuja,the young man was right at my front,among the long huge crowd queuing to be attended to,I was amused seeing his basket with funny items like icecream and 50naira bar washing soap which could be purchased outside the main store...total sum of his purchase was #450,I told the lady in charge of collecting money to add his with mine after which I paid for mine and his....
its Christmas,a season of Love..

Re: Man Spotted In A Queue At Shoprite With Funny Items In his Basket(Photos) by ajanma2(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cc lalasticlala,Mynd 44
Re: Man Spotted In A Queue At Shoprite With Funny Items In his Basket(Photos) by dafeyankee: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nice of you.
Re: Man Spotted In A Queue At Shoprite With Funny Items In his Basket(Photos) by leverage(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
mtchew na ice cream be funny items my friend get a life blogging is not for you
and get a new phone too see as your camera dead

3 Likes

Re: Man Spotted In A Queue At Shoprite With Funny Items In his Basket(Photos) by Wisebird22(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
what is your bizness,even if he buys only gala of 50 naira it his moni,it better for him to eat his hard earn moni peacefully than to steal from others just to shop to impress pple.
Re: Man Spotted In A Queue At Shoprite With Funny Items In his Basket(Photos) by FrenzyBlogger(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Man Spotted In A Queue At Shoprite With Funny Items In his Basket(Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Let Thunder not fire you!

Wetin concern you! Is it a statute that every shopper must by fancy items.

You were working on yourself rather than the sensible young man. He bought what he would. You bought what you could.
Re: Man Spotted In A Queue At Shoprite With Funny Items In his Basket(Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
a random mans shopping activity is now news..bloggers this is 2017.. this nonsense must stop

(1) (Reply)

Xtreme Praise Party - Celebrating Nigeria, Celebrating You (rccg Jville - Cod) / Mtn Project Fame Or Nigeria Idols, Which Do You Prefer? / Planning An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.