Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater (2950 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) / Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater by mamagee3(f): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2010
Nollywood actor, Fred Aseroma, was once the toast of the movie industry, especially in the areas of soaps and series. The dude knows his worth and goes all the way to make a statement in doing what he knows how to do.

But in recent times, Fred has been elusive in the industry. It was as if he went underground. Life and Beat gathered that the actor had to do one or two things in the UK for a while.

Now he is back, but with a huge scandal that threatens to dent his fine boy image.

The gist in town is that Fred is a wife beater. It was alleged that the actor beat his wife black and blue that the woman had to report him to an NGO that is now championing her case.

Life and Beat called the actor on the phone to hear his side of the issue but he declined comment, saying, "I don't want to talk about it. It is not necessary. The case is in court. I will speak out when the time comes. Now, I am not ready to talk about that."

He, however, insisted that he was not guilty of what he was accused of and as such was not bothered the allegation that is making the rounds.

He said, "Why should I be bothered? This is a mere propaganda. In fact, the so called NGO should pay me, because they just want to use me to gain popularity. People have got the whole thing wrong. They should go ahead and write what they want or say what they want to say about me."

Insisting that he would not talk about the face off with his wife, he said, "I have kids. I don't want to say something that will look somehow to my kids in future. I respect them a lot. But then, I have political ambition. They are just making me more popular. Let them continue to talk about me. I don't have time for them."

http://www.ifeyinka.com/
Re: Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater by Outstrip(f): 12:39am On Apr 06, 2010
Which fine boy image biko Is Fred Aseroma not the one with enough lip that he could pull his bottom lip over his head. Fine boy indeed.
Re: Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater by nellaluv(f): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2010
~taa~ he's a fine boi jor. l fell in love with him even b4 he became an actor sef. He was in this commercial, Solotone or sumtin, he was really handsome then, lol.
Solotone multi-vitamin keeps you ill all day long, solotone
solotone is good for everyone
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater by Outstrip(f): 1:04am On Apr 06, 2010
LOL @ solotone. The name sounds funny. Looks like all the vitamins went to his lips
Re: Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater by nellaluv(f): 1:18am On Apr 06, 2010
Outstrip: LOL @ solotone. The name sounds funny. Looks like all the vitamins went to his lips
lmao. . . true he has full lips, its seems all the vitamins got stuck there, and he advertises them pretty well cheesy
Re: Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater by Voned(f): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2010
He is a very fine man, so i think
Re: Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater by oge4real(f): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2010
Fred is a fine man by all standards, though it will be a shame if he eventually turns out a wife beater.
Re: Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater by KennyG6(m): 12:46am On Apr 08, 2010
Voned:

He is a very fine man, so i think
u sef fine sha! by the way who is that in the background? uncle? grin grin
Re: Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater by ikamefa(f): 3:09am On Apr 08, 2010
Kenny_G:

u sef fine sha! by the way who is that in the background? uncle? grin grin

" grin " i don laff scatter for ground over hia

see toasting moves!!!!

@ topic abeg post a pix of fred jare, cant for the life of me remember what he looks like undecided
Re: Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater by Outstrip(f): 3:18am On Apr 08, 2010
Re: Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater by ikamefa(f): 3:27am On Apr 08, 2010
oh him? " grin "

so what happened to his acting career? undecided
Re: Fred Aseroma: I'm Not A Wife Beater by KennyG6(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2010
ikamefa:

" grin " i don laff scatter for ground over hia

see toasting moves!!!!
embarassed embarassed grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Afrika Show Us Pictures Of Una First Lady / Beverly Osu Of BBA And New Boyfriend / Davido Shares Photo With Military, Says He Is Protected From Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.