Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival (18515 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Peter Okoye's Studio In Lekki. No Life Lost (Photos) / Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) / Popular Nigerian Comedian/ Political Analyst Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by Teniola2000: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fire Outbreak is something one shouldn’t experience in a festive season,its better not imagined than experienced…By this time last year was Nigerian Comedian,Calabar Chic struggling for her life in a burning building,the air bloated with smoke and heat from All corners,According to her it was almost as if she would die any minute.

The Comedian/Actress took to her Instagram page to share a painful throwback story on how God save her from the Clutches of Death even though she saw it before her very eyes,she revealed how she struggled to breath in the burning room,how she cried for help and non was forthcoming as non of her neighbours were willing to help her out of the room.

calabar_chicinstakeep_bfde8 Nigerian comedian,Calabar Chic shares throwback on how she survived a Fire Outbreak that nearly Claimed her life.

See her story below:

Please allow me to shine my incomplete 32 teeth � This God has been good to me! �
This time last December 2016 I was struggling to survive! Stuck in a burning building inhaling the superheated hot air and thick black smoke. I thought i had met my end but God said ‘not just yet my daughter ‘! I had no idea if everyone was out of the building or burning alive in their rooms. Ohhhh i needed air! Screamed and banged on the wall cos I was blinded by the smoke! Disoriented! I Couldn’t find the door!

Fire fighters nko? No they didn’t show up o! even with all the calls. And Nobody would agree to risk coming upstairs because of the intensity of the fire. At this point the fire was coming up through the walls from the room right beside mine!

Breathing got harder…i’m burning my body is burning i kept screaming! am I going to die like this? I kept asking myself �

I somehow struggled through, crawled past the burning room and fell down the stairs! Few bruises to the knee and elbow � better than waiting for the help that wasn’t coming. Till today, I still can’t answer the question HOW? How did I survive that! �
Sometimes when you think it’s all over, it’s really not! Just keep pushing your way through.

God gave me a second chance at life and I don’t take it for granted!

#grateful #gratefulchild #blessed #highlyfavored.

News by JoelsBlog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-comediancalabar-chic-shares-throwback-on-how-she-survived-a-fire-outbreak-that-nearly-claimed-her-life/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by Teniola2000: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by cruzita(f): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
THE ANSWER IS COS U SERVE A LIVING GOD.U NEVA LOST HOPE TILL U MADE IT OUT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by Hotshawarma(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
cruzita:
THE ANSWER IS COS U SERVE A LIVING GOD.U NEVA LOST HOPE TILL U MADE IT OUT
Those that died in fire outbreak do not serve a living GOD??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by cruzita(f): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hotshawarma:
THEY DO BUT NOT SAME GRACE

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by Write2018: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Congrats to her

If you can write good articles, pm me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by ccollins(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
It is God mercy simple! angry angry angry if anyone think he or she is overcoming by his/her strength. Then such person should get ready to be disappointed one day unfortunately .even a herbalist who summons evil spirits to achieve something should know that God just leave am for the time being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
most testimony for Nigeria self na lie dey many pass. see as she dey narrate am like movie. Happy Birthday sha kiss
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by Dzeimzb: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
jackson54:
Thief ,Ole, Barawo
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by Emmytes(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
cruzita:
THEY DO BUT NOT SAME GRACE

Interesting

So there are different types of grace?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by cerowo(f): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
All thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by ladyF(f): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by ladyF(f): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thank God for her life.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by free2ryhme: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Teniola2000:
Fire Outbreak is something one shouldn’t experience in a festive season,its better not imagined than experienced…By this time last year was Nigerian Comedian,Calabar Chic struggling for her life in a burning building,the air bloated with smoke and heat from All corners,According to her it was almost as if she would die any minute.

The Comedian/Actress took to her Instagram page to share a painful throwback story on how God save her from the Clutches of Death even though she saw it before her very eyes,she revealed how she struggled to breath in the burning room,how she cried for help and non was forthcoming as non of her neighbours were willing to help her out of the room.

calabar_chicinstakeep_bfde8 Nigerian comedian,Calabar Chic shares throwback on how she survived a Fire Outbreak that nearly Claimed her life.

See her story below:

Please allow me to shine my incomplete 32 teeth � This God has been good to me! �
This time last December 2016 I was struggling to survive! Stuck in a burning building inhaling the superheated hot air and thick black smoke. I thought i had met my end but God said ‘not just yet my daughter ‘! I had no idea if everyone was out of the building or burning alive in their rooms. Ohhhh i needed air! Screamed and banged on the wall cos I was blinded by the smoke! Disoriented! I Couldn’t find the door!

Fire fighters nko? No they didn’t show up o! even with all the calls. And Nobody would agree to risk coming upstairs because of the intensity of the fire. At this point the fire was coming up through the walls from the room right beside mine!

Breathing got harder…i’m burning my body is burning i kept screaming! am I going to die like this? I kept asking myself �

I somehow struggled through, crawled past the burning room and fell down the stairs! Few bruises to the knee and elbow � better than waiting for the help that wasn’t coming. Till today, I still can’t answer the question HOW? How did I survive that! �
Sometimes when you think it’s all over, it’s really not! Just keep pushing your way through.

God gave me a second chance at life and I don’t take it for granted!

#grateful #gratefulchild #blessed #highlyfavored.

News by JoelsBlog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-comediancalabar-chic-shares-throwback-on-how-she-survived-a-fire-outbreak-that-nearly-claimed-her-life/

We thank God for you life
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by free2ryhme: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Write2018:
Congrats to her

so what will you be doing undecided
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by shammahyaro(f): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
In every thing give thanks
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by selfmadeboss: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hotshawarma:
I wonder o. These naija Christians are just too annoying

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by Yinxies(f): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thank God for her life.
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cool. I thank God for his life.

Meanwhile check my signature.

Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by MissAprokoMedia(f): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Write2018:
Congrats to her

Contact Joel via Joelsblog
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by luvlymabel: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
thank G od for your life faithful sister
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
ccollins:
It is God mercy simple! angry angry angry if anyone think he or she is overcoming by his/her strength. Then such person should get ready to be disappointed one day unfortunately .even a herbalist who summons evil spirits to achieve something should know that God just leave am for the time being
GBAM. I love seeing this kind of comment. People acknowleging God for every success they achieved. This is onething the scientist fails to realise. Anything you struggle so hard to get wasn't still because you know how to struggle, it's because my God wants it to be successful. People will learn to appreciate God more when they understand this. God bless you my brother. Keep preaching the gospel in any form you can. The few ones which the Holy Spirit shall open their inner eyes shall understand/decode the message. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by joenor(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Go dey thank God oo becos you and Igbudu market goat we for nor know the difference tongue
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by Diso60090(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
BlessMySoul:
Cool. I thank God for his life.

Meanwhile check my signature.

Bros this nor be mussy cooler why you wan sell am you need money for wetin?
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by Richardabbey(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
undecided D Fire No Burn Am Well
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
shammahyaro:
In every thing give thanks
Sup?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Seyi Law Exhibits His Cooking Skills ( Photos ) / ''I Don’t Want To Be Tagged As Instagram Comedian'' - Kenny Blaq / No Pant! No Bra… See What This Lady Wore Out To Party (unbeliverable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.