Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Paypal/payoneer User: I Need Your Help Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal/payoneer User: I Need Your Help Now (1180 Views)

Let’s Talk Paypal Payoneer Zelle Cashapp Binance / Buying/selling Paypal/payoneer/fiverr/cashapp At 750/$ / Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal/payoneer User: I Need Your Help Now by Janeyinspires(f): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hi Guyz,
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all.
I need your help with transfer.
I'm supposed to send a specific amount to a user of Paypal/Payoneer from Kenya.
But,I don't have an account with Paypal.
So,I need someone who has an account with Paypal to help me make the transfer to the guy in Kenya through Paypal.I will pay back the money to you (whoever helps me out) ,into your local account here in Nigeria.
It's Urgent,Please.
Thanks as I await a response
P.S..I know there's a need for verification as it pertains money.I'm open for verification.
Re: Paypal/payoneer User: I Need Your Help Now by markbenny(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Janeyinspires:
Hi Guyz,
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all.
I need your help with transfer.
I'm supposed to send a specific amount to a user of Paypal/Payoneer from Kenya.
But,I don't have an account with Paypal.
So,I need someone who has an account with Paypal to help me make the transfer to the guy in Kenya through Paypal.I will pay back the money to you (whoever helps me out) ,into your local account here in Nigeria.
It's Urgent,Please.
Thanks as I await a response
P.S..I know there's a need for verification as it pertains money.I'm open for verification.

get a reliable someone from this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals

also do your own due diligence and verification
Re: Paypal/payoneer User: I Need Your Help Now by Janeyinspires(f): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
markbenny:

get a reliable someone from this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals

also do your own due diligence and verification

Thanks.I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Paypal/payoneer User: I Need Your Help Now by vizboy(m): 5:32am On Dec 29, 2017
We Can Help You Send Money From Kenya to Nigeria And From Nigeria To Kenya.

Visit : www.mpesapay.com for affordable rate
Re: Paypal/payoneer User: I Need Your Help Now by cybernaut(m): 7:00am On Dec 29, 2017
I can help u d transaction. The only thing i will like to knw is how much to send and i will give u my naira equivalent. Thank u
Re: Paypal/payoneer User: I Need Your Help Now by Janeyinspires(f): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
cybernaut:
I can help u d transaction. The only thing i will like to knw is how much to send and i will give u my naira equivalent. Thank u

And what's your naira equivalent for $20,cybernaut?
Re: Paypal/payoneer User: I Need Your Help Now by cybernaut(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Janeyinspires:

And what's your naira equivalent for $20,cybernaut?
i charge N460 per dollar.

(1) (Reply)

Modern Day’s Import Management Manual / Start Your Company. / Fiverr Reviews Needed (juicy Rate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.