Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Advise Me On Uber Services - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advise Me On Uber Services (530 Views)

Bring your car for weekly payment on Uber/Bolt / I Need A Car For Weekly Remittance On Uber/bolt In Lagos / List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me On Uber Services by code87: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
I am about taking a car on hire-purchase to register on uber. I urgently need information on how to go about it, so as not to make mistakes on the terms and conditions with the owner.

Kindly assist me with information, if u have useful and first-hand tips.

Thanks!
Re: Advise Me On Uber Services by duduwest(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Use uber to get customers then you'll log out of the application after some time then move to taxi stand or go to airport and register with there cab operator. You'll come back next year to thank me
Re: Advise Me On Uber Services by code87: 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
code87:
I am about taking a car on hire-purchase to register on uber. I urgently need information on how to go about it, so as not to make mistakes on the terms and conditions with the owner.

Thanks!

Thanks! Please, I will like to contact you for more details
Re: Advise Me On Uber Services by BusterG: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2017
code87:

Thanks! Please, I will like to contact you for more details

Call me on 08059708488 for guidance.
Re: Advise Me On Uber Services by BusterG: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2017
code87:

Thanks!

Call me on 08059708488 for guidance.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 06 Highlander 3 Row ,1.550k / Registered Toyota Camry 2001@900k Lagos. / Clean Registered Used Toyota Highlander 2008 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.