Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos (33611 Views)

How Oluwo Of Iwo Was Jailed In The US By Tunde Odesola / New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen / Photos Of Oba Elegushi, Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by EASY39(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
kallmemrB:
a true slay king
Shot Up,aki Ri Oba Fin,arobafin Loba Maun Pa.
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by raufk(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
jasi oba waa gbayi
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by davss02(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=DieBuhari post=63664189]Brown roofs everywhere [/quote

Compound f o o L
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by davss02(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Daviddson:
See brown roof everywhere. If I become a governor of any state today, one of the first things I would do is to give a 3 month ultimatum for every house owner to use painted aluminium roofing sheets. North, south, west and east - brown roofing sheets have become a national way of life for us.

Your st upidity is amazing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by sunkieisland(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
cruzita:
He is just ok

just like you are just there sha..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by makky555(f): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
coolebux:
Seriously searching for "the shades of handsome " undecided

Lol... Have you seen it? grin grin

Let me check inside the drum sad Am comin
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
MrHistorian:
Another unaccountable,unproductive and unrewarding tunnel in which resources are channeled.

What functions exactly do these traditional rulers perform?

This one in particular is never serious.
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by BabaO2: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Rexnegro:
The guy is nice
But you know he's gay
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by Ibukunoluwa01: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by Daviddson(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
davss02:

Your st upidity is amazing cheesy
Park well bros; I'm not in the league of those insane afonja-ipob, red roof-red mud throwing of diatribe and silly pettiness . I'm only pointing out things on a general note. Or you didn't see where I mentioned N, S, W, E? Why am I even explaining to you self?
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by RighteousI: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
cruzita:
He is just ok
I'm sure you will admire him more when you discover whose heart he ate to become king. #zoogeriancannibals
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by colossus91(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2017
op do u mean the shades are handsome?
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by ademusiwa3r: 1:12am On Dec 28, 2017
H
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by Burgerlomo: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2017
sureheaven:
All these Jollof rice king sef.......... grin grin grin

How dare U

Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by coolebux(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2017
bokunrawo:
Is your village king as handsome as him? , idiot
And you're one of the slave ABOBAKU

Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by Rexnegro(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
BabaO2:
But you know he's gay
u re just telling me now so I know now
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by davss02(m): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Daviddson:
Park well bros; I'm not in the league of those insane afonja-ipob, red roof-red mud throwing of diatribe and silly pettiness . I'm only pointing out things on a general note. Or you didn't see where I mentioned N, S, W, E? Why am I even explaining to you self?
Because you must be accountable for what you post here grin
Re: Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos by jbblues24(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oga Ade doesn't say "who's your daddy", because he knows the answer. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? / The Ancient Town Of Awka: Fragments Of Its History, Traditions And Culture / Sokoto Woman Speaks Fluent Igbo Language After 25 Years In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.