Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,717 members, 7,844,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 (28020 Views)

Calabar Bikers Carnival Turns Bloody / Videos And Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2018 / Beautiful Photos, Video From 2017 Calabar Bikers’ Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Lomprico2: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
sure...buh to me ..it's waste of resources.....that's peculiar to Akwaibom and calabar state....they waste resources..... meanwhile her people are suffering....

Its an ngo sponsored not government. Calm down I know say everybody blood dey hot.
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Deo1986(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
I really don't see the importance of these though...
Honestly, i don't see the importance the carnival in its entirety. Where half of those standing by the road to watch are hungry and poor. At the end nothing is achieved. Billions of naira is wasted.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by zedman1(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2017
No be.....? Anyway, something must kill a man.
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Nobodys(f): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2017
Lomprico2:

Its an ngo sponsored not government. Calm down I know say everybody blood dey hot.
am not just referring to this alone oo...many others sponsored by government ...it's just disheartening..after the celebrations people go back to suffering.....

1 Like

Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Mekanus(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2017
That calabar carnival is one over hyped piece of shiit though, was there 2015 and the only thing that made sense was the Brazilian ass those hot Brazilian babes paraded kiss kiss kiss.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Nobodys(f): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Deo1986:
Honestly, i don't see the importance the carnival in its entirety. Where half of those standing by the road to watch are hungry and poor. At the end nothing is achieved. Billions of naira is wasted.
exactly dear.exactly

1 Like

Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by jfkenny(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Lilimax:
Hope say all the Bikers wear helmet to avoid stories that touch shocked
Yusuf Buhari on my mind and may God heal him fast. Amen.
Bike crash no send helmetoo
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by amazon14: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2017
HopeAlive14:
Zack Orji no be "Pastor" again?

Pastor no be human being again?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by joenor(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Charlie boy nor come?
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by wisdomnite(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2017
My broad? E tire me ooo. I saw him preaching in d church d other time.
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Bichene7(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
sure...buh to me ..it's waste of resources.....that's peculiar to Akwaibom and calabar state....they waste resources..... meanwhile her people are suffering....
this one no get sense ..i no know how to explain make u understand (am guessing u feel u are smarter than all the members of both state Govt) ... anyways I will try (since I was this dumb in primary school) , bikers carnival brings tourist ....tourist bring money ... tourist need place to stay ,food to eat ... money gets tourist good place to stay and food to eat... tourist money boost local economy . PS am expecting a very dumb reply please prove me wrong.
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by HopeAlive14(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2017
amazon14:

Pastor no be human being again?

All human beings no be pastor na.
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Nobodys(f): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2017
go learn some manners...then afterwards you could get a mention.....
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by bsideboii(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
I really don't see the importance of these though...
its some pples passion. I personally love biking.
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Nobodys(f): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2017
bsideboii:
its some pples passion. I personally love biking.
well aryt...that would pass as an importance
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by omocalabar(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2017
Where is Yusuf buhari?
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by fashrola(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:

You spend money to get money... They are also luring investors into the state
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Rekyz(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
Just keep shut if you got nothing reasonable to say. They've got sponsors such as First bank, Dangote group, Glo etc. I wish you knew how much income the state generates from this festivals. Mtcheeew
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by dfrost: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2017
HopeAlive14:
Zack Orji no be "Pastor" again?

The thing tire me too.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Nobodys(f): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Rekyz:
Just keep shut if you got nothing reasonable to say. They've got sponsors such as First bank, Dangote group, Glo etc. I wish you knew how much income the state generates from this festivals. Mtcheeew
You can give your opinion without insults....that's backward.....

I clearly stated that " to me" meaning it's my opinion....

To the point.. Am not an economist buh I think there are better things to do with the money used for these rituals..... people are suffering in these states and akwaibom is one of the richest state in Nigeria with high allocations... This money should be used for investment that will get youths out of the labour market . .lts not all about celebration then continuation of suffering.....

# this is my opinion and you are entitled to urs....#
Now don't ever tell me to shut up again....you are not my Dad........
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Nobodys(f): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2017
fashrola:

You spend money to get money... They are also luring investors into the state

yeah I know....buh I just feel like the loss beats the profit.... I may be wrong though...
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by GenSam(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2017

To the point.. Am not an economist buh I think there are better things to do with the money used for these rituals..... people are suffering in these states and akwaibom is one of the richest state in Nigeria with high allocations... This money should be used for investment that will get youths out of the labour market . .lts not all about celebration then continuation of suffering.....

Good sense of reasoning and just on point.
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Rekyz(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:

Was only playing the 'big brother' role. Hehehehe grin
Nobodys:

I don't think the state spends so much on these festivals sha. Even if they do, it's for the benefits of d state. So much for fun
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
am not just referring to this alone oo...many others sponsored by government ...it's just disheartening..after the celebrations people go back to suffering.....
So we should not celebrate at all in this country. It's a way of improving tourism in Nigeria, some countries like Egypt and Ethiopia generate great revenue from tourism. I guess Nigeria can do so too, n this is one way.
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Nobodys(f): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
charliboy654:

So we should not celebrate at all in this country.
Read again.... Its just disheartening that AFTER the celebrations people GO BACK TO SUFFERING........
Re: Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 by Nobodys(f): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Rekyz:
Was only playing the 'big brother' role. Hehehehe ;DI don't think the state spends so much on these festivals sha. Even if they do, it's for the benefits of d state. So much for fun
sure dear....they like fun nr be small. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo / Little Boy Wows In Police Themed Birthday Photos / Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.