Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

First 10 People To E-mail Me Still Get My Manual For #700 Everyday! - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / First 10 People To E-mail Me Still Get My Manual For #700 Everyday! (567 Views)

2012 Computer Workshop For Only 10 People / Free Practical Peachtree Accounting Training Manual For Dummiess / Free Admission To Job Action Centre! For First 10 Callers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First 10 People To E-mail Me Still Get My Manual For #700 Everyday! by Princebest(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2010
If you want to learn how to produce and make serious money from any of the following daily need products:Body cream,medicated/non medicated soap,hair shampoo,liquid detergent,candle(candle with fragrance),custard and youghurt drink,take advantange of this offer and be one of the first 10 to send an e-mail everyday to Maker4all@gmail.com or text your e-mail to 070........ and get my step by step guide (manual) with tips on how to start making money on any of the above products.

(1) (Reply)

Acquire The Skill And Get The Job! / Get IT Certification Trainings At Your Location / Computer Engr Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.