Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Bitter Truth About Making Your First Million Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Bitter Truth About Making Your First Million Online (590 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About Making Your First Million Online by isbir(m): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Note: if you patiently read to the end, you will discover the hidden tools
and secrets required to set up your online business from scratch.

It’s my pleasure to introduce you to the world’s most exciting business.
Probably you are wondering what makes this business to be the most
exciting is that it is a business you can start in your bedroom.

Your garage, your office, and right from your hometown or anywhere you
may think of I’m sure you will agree with me that it takes a huge capital
to start a brick and mortar offline business, sometime you may need to
look for loan before you can get started but the reverse is the case in

this exciting business as it takes very little capital to launch your business
and if you know how to play your cards smartly. Its self financing

If you get yourself well established as a merchant or vendor, you can
quietly have thousands of salesmen working vigorously to help you sell
your product strictly on straight commission basis. You only pay them
for what they sell. These salesmen can bring you lot of sales and your profit is assured.

I’m talking about the business that has so many people who started from scratch
and became millionaires in no time than any other businesses out there

That most exciting business is called ..................what

Want to guess

Okay, let’s see if you can guess right

Guess no more, It’s called Direct Response Marketing/information marketing Business
Direct response marketing is a kind of marketing specifically designed to generate
quick response from your customers, it facilitates a call to action where prospects
response or purchase can be measured and attributed to each advert campaign initiated
by the entrepreneur. You can use direct response marketing to sell any product or service

But the simple version of this is Information Millionaire Business
That’s what i call it

What baffle me most is that some newbie make this business so complicated for them to
ever start it up . The real secret is to keep it simple

You also need to be 100% focused and choose your mentor wisely. You need someone that
will have time to solve any of your issues when they arises. It may cost you to get a
dedicated coach but it really worth the money.

If you keep it simple, if you are focused and choose your mentor/coach wisely,

The following are the benefits you will get
- You will be guided to have a positive mind shift,
- choose profitable business models,
- eliminate your fear and minimize your risks
- set your goals,
- design your daily routine task
- set deadlines to complete your task
- Avoid laziness and fire procrastination
-You will start making steady income
-You will be able to build sustainable and successful businesses
-Create multiple streams of income and turn yourself to a live breathing money making machine
The above secret you don’t know about makes you to be stuck and confused

Learning is not about the bunch of information received but about implementing what you have learnt
“Information Without Execution Is Poverty”
- Tony Robinson

Please heed the above advice and stop wasting money, limited time and energy on obsolete
method of learning to create abundant wealth for you and your generation yet unborn
Okay, as i was saying, i will like to give you the simple tools you need to get your business
launched, boost your sales and start smiling to the bank with bank account that suffer from obesity

Especially if you are just starting with low budget and less technical know-how.
These are the BASIC things you need

-Hot info product
- Lead Magnet
- Squeeze Page (Where you build List of Targeted Customers)
- Sales Copy
- Mini Website where you will put your sales letter also known as landing page
- 7 to 10 Follow Up Messages
- Advert Budget
- Traffic
- Rinse and repeat

The last time i was trying to explain those tools i mentioned above, the content
exploded to 10 solid pages of valuable must read fresh content

I have done something remarkable just to help you, i have turned the 10 pages to
free pdf report, plus FREE guide on how to create mini website to sell your product
and services

Keep your debit/credit card, it is 100% FREE
But, i’m not giving it out to every dick and harry, want to give it out to genuine folks
who are seriously interested in setting up their internet business from scratch and turn
their idea or passion into One Million naira per month business within a short period of time.
This is worth repeating, Keep your debit/credit card, it is 100% FREE
If you are interested, Click http:///2pewEUz to start downloading your FREE guides
Re: The Bitter Truth About Making Your First Million Online by isbir(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
12 Stumbling Blocks To Avoid To Achieve Success In Your Life

1. Instant Gratification
2. Lack of patience
3. Covetousness
4. Low Self-Esteem
5. Procrastination
6. Lack of confidence
7. Misplaced priority
8. Money pressure
9.Inability to handle setbacks
10.Lack of focus
11.Lack of self discipline
12.inability to handle frustration
Re: The Bitter Truth About Making Your First Million Online by ziziangel(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Link not working

(1) (Reply)

E-currency + Crypto-trading / TIN Magazine: Www.takemetonaija.com Site Is Up For Sale!! - Technology Market - / Enyimba Economic City Is Nigeria’s Dubai – Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.