Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? (1489 Views)

I Buy Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter. / Not Common Car But Durable For Anyone That Needs A Car With A Budget Of 430k / I Want To Buy A Car But I Dont Know How To Go About It, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by trustmybiz: 12:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, so the time has reached for me to buy car. I'm so happy.... Yeah. It'll be the first I'm buying. Currently I'm using Toyota Orobo and I need to upgrade. I would like suggestions one which to buy. I just need a car that can be easily maintained and tough i.e. car that can travel and fuel efficient grin because I do a lot of waka. My budget is 1.8m. What can I get with this. Thank you for your suggestions
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by slegdehammer(m): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2017
I have a full option toks 07 honda pilot for that amount..it is fuel economical and rugged.also an 08 registered ford edge with no issues stall and very clean like toks
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by tolulope855(m): 1:29am On Dec 28, 2017
You'll definitely get a very good car with your budget. Just be diligent while buying. My one cent.
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by cjeriia: 4:43am On Dec 28, 2017
trustmybiz:
Hello Nairalanders, so the time has reached for me to buy car. I'm so happy.... Yeah. It'll be the first I'm buying. Currently I'm using Toyota Orobo and I need to upgrade. I would like suggestions one which to buy. I just need a car that can be easily maintained and tough i.e. car that can travel and fuel efficient grin because I do a lot of waka. My budget is 3m. What can I get with this. Thank you for your suggestions
Abeg look for Gazzuzz. With him, u can't go wrong
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by onward4life(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2017
trustmybiz:
Hello Nairalanders, so the time has reached for me to buy car. I'm so happy.... Yeah. It'll be the first I'm buying. Currently I'm using Toyota Orobo and I need to upgrade. I would like suggestions one which to buy. I just need a car that can be easily maintained and tough i.e. car that can travel and fuel efficient grin because I do a lot of waka. My budget is 3m. What can I get with this. Thank you for your suggestions

Bros abeg sow a Seed with ur orobo nah as my ist Car pls hw much I fit give yu collect am. Thanks
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by trustmybiz: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Thanks to you all. I think ford edge is a very good car, I dunno why its not so "expensive" but I considering something from Toyota, not Camry muscle though. You know if you go and buy jeep now everyone will start calling you Oga. I'm a very young guy and I'm not ready to start bearing people's burden yet.
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by trustmybiz: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2017
cjeriia:
Abeg look for Gazzuzz. With him, u can't go wrong

Okay I will look for Gazzuzz to recommend something for me.
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by Anchor84: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Go for a 2009 Corolla and you will even save more cash,even with 2.7 I should be able to get you a very clean one.

1 Like

Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by trustmybiz: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Anchor84:
Go for a 2009 Corolla and you will even save more cash,even with 2.7 I should be able to get you a very clean one.
If its a corolla, it has to be from 2012 and above
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by Anchor84: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
trustmybiz:

If its a corolla, it has to be from 2012 and above
imagine,and I just sold one off distress for 3.1m a day b4 xmas...they r all d same,it's just that d duty is different.
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by BagWay: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
buy a nice suv
problem with sedans.
low height
prone to have shocks constantly changed
u and pothole go hear am.
body wears out faster.
buy honda element 06
or buy ford edge 08
just an suv.
unless you live in abj buy sedan like camry ..hybrid etc.

buy ford edge
neatly used ml 4matic suv
range rove....2006model.
LR3.
or hummer
as for me fj cruiser on my mind

u will feel tall amongst dwarf sedans
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by trustmybiz: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
BagWay:
buy a nice suv

cool cool I dey feel you.. But I have my reasons for not getting an SUV. There's still more years ahead to come, but for now I just want to humble myself. SUVs have a way of making you proud.

1 Like

Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
can i get a good toyota higlander for 30k
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by BagWay: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
only tokunbo
go for highlnder 08 and above. 4.8m
bradwilli:
can i get a good toyota higlander for 3m

1 Like

Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by nymphomaniac(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
It's a golf 4 I am eyeing. I think it will be perfect as my first car. I just need to save enough for it. Budgeting 500k. How good is the plan?
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by Rayd502(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
trustmybiz:
Thanks to you all. I think ford edge is a very good car, I dunno why its not so "expensive" but I considering something from Toyota, not Camry muscle though. You know if you go and buy jeep now everyone will start calling you Oga. I'm a very young guy and I'm not ready to start bearing people's burden yet.

Do you have any issues with the muscle?Let me know coz that is my next car...
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2017
BagWay:
only tokunbo
go for highlnder 08 and above. 4.8m
thank you
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by Partnerbiz(f): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2017
nymphomaniac:
It's a golf 4 I am eyeing. I think it will be perfect as my first car. I just need to save enough for it. Budgeting 500k. How good is the plan?

run from golf 4. dont say i no tell u.

btw cars are expensive.
that 500k can only get naija used golf 3, orobo, primera etc
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by trustmybiz: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2017
Rayd502:

Do you have any issues with the muscle?Let me know coz that is my next car...
No issues with it. We already have one in the house. Variety is good
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by nymphomaniac(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Partnerbiz:

run from golf 4. dont say i no tell u.

btw cars are expensive.
that 500k can only get naija used golf 3, orobo, primera etc
many thanks bro. If i must use a naija used car, i must know the person o and the car sef must have been well maintained. Our road na hell fire for motor
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by slimbullet: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by deavicky(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
slegdehammer:
I have a full option toks 07 honda pilot for that amount..it is fuel economical and rugged.also an 08 registered ford edge with no issues stall and very clean like toks
I'm not sure u are advising this boy well ohn, cause this two cars u just mentioned are actually not pocket friendly.
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by trustmybiz: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
I have decided to get a Toyota corolla from 2012 model. If you have any you can message with a good price...
Re: Ghen Ghen I Want To Buy Car - But Which One? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
bradwilli:
can i get a good toyota higlander for

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Clean Title Toyota Matrix 2006 / .. / Highlander 2010 Limited Edition. Thumbstart. Navigation/dvd...6.2m Quick Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.