Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) (683 Views)

Any Decent Girl Available For Hook Up In Ibadan? / Looking For A Decent Girl / Sugar Mummy Dubai Wants A Very Hot Man (2) (3) (4)

Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by andy3478(m): 2:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Hi.. Am Andy. Live and work in Lagos. Cool, soft, caring, easy going and so much fun to be with.I don't like stress or drama. And yes am the gentle man type but I can be crazy sometimes lol. Am not here to seek attention, I just want a decent and nice girl I can share my life with. Ladies pls feel free to hit me up on whatsapp, text or call 09091511027 lets be friends first then we see were it leads. And pls be warned: I REALLY KNOW HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN RIGHT.. LOL..

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 2:53am On Dec 28, 2017
undecided u look hungry/Angry.Ur type go sabi beat girl well.U are looking for hit n run

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by greatnaija01: 3:09am On Dec 28, 2017
dirty hair= dont call that unkempt thing brown o

rough beards.... pls if you are doing beard gang do it well

good physic = u tried sha

skin tone poor..

you seem like a guy ladies will like but I do not know if they will overlook your status o n enter relationship with u. One lady's mad man is another lady's prince charming grin

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Virus777: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Super cute? undecided

Delusions of grandeur.
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
When did guys suddenly turn to bitc.he's slamming a brother over a honest request.
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by mohims(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Virus777:
Super cute? undecided

Delusions of grandeur.
Real delusions of grandeur my brother. Its obvious that the guy doesn't know the meaning of super cute. I can't stop laughing. See his dirty, gangster looks. Even Mr Ibu is more cute than the deluded guy

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by mohims(m): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
andy3478:
Hi.. Am Andy. Live and work in Lagos. Cool, soft, caring, easy going and so much fun to be with.I don't like stress or drama. And yes am the gentle man type but I can be crazy sometimes lol. Am not here to seek attention, I just want a decent and nice girl I can share my life with. Ladies pls feel free to hit me up on whatsapp, text or call 09091511027 lets be friends first then we see were it leads. And pls be warned: I REALLY KNOW HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN RIGHT.. LOL..
Guy stop making yourself an object of mockery please. How can u define yourself as super cute? Who dey deceive u say u fine?

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Zinny25(f): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hahahahshahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahajahhahaahahahahhah super cute guy indeed

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by mohims(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Zinny25:
Hahahahshahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahajahhahaahahahahhah super cute guy indeed
Don't mind him. He just wants to ridicule himself. See his dirty gangster looks

How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? / Teenagers Only! / Am Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman What Do I Do