Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Itel Come In And See what Your Phone Is Putting Me Through - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Come In And See what Your Phone Is Putting Me Through (776 Views)

My Lil Sis Is Putting Her Redmi 9c Up For Sale / ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itel Come In And See what Your Phone Is Putting Me Through by nas4q(m): 6:18am On Dec 28, 2017
I bought this itel phone after a friend recommended it to me. Yesterday I was replying my messages when I put the phone on sleep mode to go and use the convenience. Just after I stepped out of the room, I decided to wake the phone. I pressed the touch no response. I waited for about 30 minutes no response. I removed the SD card and sim cards no response. The volume and power buttons press but the screen doesn't. The phone has never fallen and, it's very clean and still looks like a new phone.

I think the touchpad has developed fault on its own without any trigger. Please how do I go about rectifying this issue. @itelmobileng, your attention is needed.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get DSTV Mobile In Ibadan? / Tecno L9 Plus For Sale In Delta / Tecno L8 Lite Or Wx3p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.