Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari Accident - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari Accident (529 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Yusuf Buhari Death Rumour / Aso Villa Hospital And Yusuf Buhari Incident / Biafra: Fight On Warrior – Fani-kayode Reacts To ‘invasion’ Of Kanu’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari Accident by dFroshie(m): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2017
Femi Fani Kayode took to his Twitter page yesterday to react to PMB son accident Yusuf Buhari

God told Pharaoh to "let my people go".

Pharaoh asked who He was?

God told him "I am the I Am, that I Am" and sent signs of His awesome power.

It cost Pharaoah both his own life and that of his son.

Signs have been sent. Next comes the axe.

Let God's people go

What's your take on it?

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari Accident by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:52am On Dec 28, 2017
And again He who price shall pay.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari Accident by sandyd: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2017
So sad
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari Accident by Eberex(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2017
Mhen this guy no get chill at all
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari Accident by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2017
Never gloat over another mans downfall

(1) (Reply)

How Nairaland Saved Me In Dec 2017 Through A Nairalnder / NetFlix employs Barack and Michelle Obama / Euro Sonic Electric Aluminum Cooker For Fast And Economy Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.