Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

How Safe is Nigeria Airspace - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Safe is Nigeria Airspace (388 Views)

NAMA Explains Why Some Airlines Are Avoiding Nigeria’s Airspace / Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights / Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Safe is Nigeria Airspace by DeanSim: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Sitting on the veranda after today job, I noticed a flying object with no sound, in higher altitude compared to the plane that hovers my area almost every day with sounds and in low altitude.

What could that be?

I was able to detect this object due to its light which visibly shows something is really moving. It's a pity I couldn't capture images or motion pictures which lasted for a few seconds before it became invisible due farther distance.

Imagine how many of such are flying during the day.

I was able to detect this in the late evening with it visible tiny light.

I suspect it's a drone and I hope authorities are aware of an unknown flying object such as this.

Imagine, how safe is our airspace?

(1) (Reply)

Six Common Carpooling Myths You Should Not Believe / Lagos Engages Ernst And Young, Ghanaian Ex-president, More For Tourism Summit / Explore Uganda The Pearl Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.