Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Juju Is Real, On The Road Side Of Oshodi Lagos[pictures] - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Juju Is Real, On The Road Side Of Oshodi Lagos[pictures] (948 Views)

Is Juju Real? / We Have Not Endorsed Anyone As Oba Of Oshodi – Lagos Family / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juju Is Real, On The Road Side Of Oshodi Lagos[pictures] by wisdomIspeace(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
As I zoomed past the ever busy Oshodi in Lagos State, I caught a glimpse of something quite unusual which immediately grabbed my attention.

If you know Lagos too well, you should know that Oshodi is the heart of the city as it easily connects to every other area of the state.

At the foot of the paedestrian bridge, directly adjacent the Nigerian Armed Forces Resettlement Centre, was a man wearing a red cap inside a big circle marked with the native chalk (nzu) and right beside him was a big python on a red dress.

It looked like one of those things we see in Nollywood but to be sure it was not a dream, I had to pull over to get the full gist.

Several visibly dazed onlookers soon formed a crowd and surrounded the man who was at the time now feeling like a hero.

The man who claimed to be a juju priest made incantations and then dared anyone among the dazed crowd who was in doubt to come forward so he would prove that it was not just a mirage.

The first man came forward and challenged him and after his incantations, the man's hand got stuck on the ground (or so we thought actually).
"Oga na your person be this, all this one na scam...', a strong male voice screamed from the crowd.

The self-acclaimed juju priest dared him to come and give it a trial and the man who later identified himself as Ifeanyi went forward and volunteered to prove him wrong.

To the amazement of the onlookers, the second man also got stuck like the first man after the self acclaimed juju priest made some incantations.
Things took a more dramatic turn...
Read more at https://dailynaija.com/post/american-wonder-in-lagos-magician-gets-two-men-stuck-to-the-ground-photos
For more pictures of the happening click on the link

1 Like

Re: Juju Is Real, On The Road Side Of Oshodi Lagos[pictures] by UbanmeUdie: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Juju Is Real, On The Road Side Of Oshodi Lagos[pictures] by d4real890(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
hmmmmm Eko for show
Re: Juju Is Real, On The Road Side Of Oshodi Lagos[pictures] by princefunmmy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Yoruba King Oluwo Wore Igbo Outfit & Sat On His Throne(pics) / Ekpo Dance In My Community\ Cultural Day Celebration / Benin City: Evidence That Nigeria Was Better Than London, Security, Hunger Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.