Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

This Was Used To Rap Corn Cake In Ilorin (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Was Used To Rap Corn Cake In Ilorin (Photos) (1460 Views)

Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now / Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady / Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Was Used To Rap Corn Cake In Ilorin (Photos) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Na so I finish washing my used dishes this afternoon when I saw this girl hawking Ekuru (White beans pudding) and Eko (Corn cake). I decided to call her and use it for launch. Upon getting inside to unleash the Corn cake I found it packaged with a detergent nylon (Klin). Immediately, I went out to check the girl but she had left, Though me I ate it oo, cuz omoboi broke no be small. But do we want to kill ourselves in this country?? Is it good like this??

Re: This Was Used To Rap Corn Cake In Ilorin (Photos) by princefunmmy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fear not, the food go wash your belle from any yamayama.. lolz
Re: This Was Used To Rap Corn Cake In Ilorin (Photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
eat woh u gon it jare!!!.
Re: This Was Used To Rap Corn Cake In Ilorin (Photos) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
princefunmmy:
Fear not, the food go wash your belle from any yamayama.. lolz
chop knuckle bro. buhari no go kill pesin
Re: This Was Used To Rap Corn Cake In Ilorin (Photos) by Tellemall: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Did she use duct tape or staple pins/pins to hold it shut?
Re: This Was Used To Rap Corn Cake In Ilorin (Photos) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tellemall:
Did she use duct tape or staple pins/pins to hold it shut?
lol, there was a paper at the back of the nylon
Re: This Was Used To Rap Corn Cake In Ilorin (Photos) by Enigmaticprof(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Na so I finish washing my used dishes this afternoon when I saw this girl hawking Ekuru (White beans pudding) and Eko (Corn cake). I decided to call her and use it for launch. Upon getting inside to unleash the Corn cake I found it packaged with a detergent nylon (Klin). Immediately, I went out to check the girl but she had left, Though me I ate it oo, cuz omoboi broke no be small. But do we want to kill ourselves in this country?? Is it good like this??
#lalasticlala mynd44 let's people see this. It is appalling!!.

grin grin I once bought from the lady around Tanke/Bubu road. She claims they bought the nylons from the company but you get mind o shocked
I no get mind ti chop this kind thing[sub][/sub] lipsrsealed
Re: This Was Used To Rap Corn Cake In Ilorin (Photos) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Enigmaticprof:

grin grin I once bought from the lady around Tanke/Bubu road. She claims they bought the nylons from the company but you get mind o shocked
I no get mind ti chop this kind thing[sub][/sub] lipsrsealed
Na tanke bubu u dey? u be unilorite?
Re: This Was Used To Rap Corn Cake In Ilorin (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
sometimes this food vendors need orientation and enlightenment.
CC
missyb3, tjskii. This needs to get to fp. thanks.
Re: This Was Used To Rap Corn Cake In Ilorin (Photos) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2017
cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44 ishilove, let's people see this o cheesy
Re: This Was Used To Rap Corn Cake In Ilorin (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
The nylon packaging is imported in rolls before they are cut to size for use in the factories. These nylon she used in packaging the eko hasn't been used for soap packaging. These packaging they buy may be "factory wastes" that the machine rejected.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

01 Shawarma Opens Outlet At Gbagada / Puff-puff Or Bonse?? / Help!!!I Am Addicted, How Can I Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.