Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Please House Your Advice Is Welcome Before,i Will Mention Someone A Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please House Your Advice Is Welcome Before,i Will Mention Someone A Scammer (1168 Views)

Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Any Upworker In The House? Your Assistance Is Really Needed / Guru In The House Your Input Is Needed.(2 Million Is Available) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House Your Advice Is Welcome Before,i Will Mention Someone A Scammer by Chijohn42k(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Firstly,is it possible to send 0.0017btc to someone then the receiver ďenieď it that he only saw 0.00022btc on his localbitcoin wallet.after confirmation on blockchain.Info reveal the transaction completed.I told him to confirm with is wallet.he said,he has nothing to do with blockchain. I will upload every conversation with him. Thanks in advance House.if possible,I will post his address for people to confirm the transaction.
Name of the accuser goes by Gabrielani

Cc=TABBAZ
And my Fellow Nairalander
Re: Please House Your Advice Is Welcome Before,i Will Mention Someone A Scammer by Tabbaz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Chijohn42k:
Firstly,is it possible to send 0.0017btc to someone then the receiver ďenieď it that he only saw 0.00022btc on his localbitcoin wallet.after confirmation on blockchain.Info reveal the transaction completed.I told him to confirm with is wallet.he said,he has nothing to do with blockchain. I will upload every conversation with him. Thanks in advance House.if possible,I will post his address for people to confirm the transaction.

Cc=TABBAZ

localbitcoins charge fee for receiving. that should not be your concern if he didn't tell you before you sent him coins
Re: Please House Your Advice Is Welcome Before,i Will Mention Someone A Scammer by Chijohn42k(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tabbaz:

localbitcoins charge fee for receiving. that should not be your concern if he didn't tell you before you sent him coins
ok Sir,Thanks.
Re: Please House Your Advice Is Welcome Before,i Will Mention Someone A Scammer by Chijohn42k(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Chijohn42k:

Cc=TABBAZ

Re: Please House Your Advice Is Welcome Before,i Will Mention Someone A Scammer by Valonline(m): 7:09am On Dec 29, 2017
I just got blocked on WhatsApp after sending $165 PayPal to gabrielani. We agreed on him buying $450 But I was able to send him $165. I woke up this morning just to notice he blocked my contact already... his email is ggab4041@gmail.com
Re: Please House Your Advice Is Welcome Before,i Will Mention Someone A Scammer by hajlat(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2017
It has happened to me recently. The calculation is from blockchain.info What i sent was not what got to the person I sent it to. Nowadays, only those that transact with btc regularly can understand this. I called 2 of my children and we decided to send few btc into my wallet on blockchain.info. You can't believe it, half of what they sent got into my wallet. The problem lies in that blue written amount on the right slde of the screen. All the same,he doesn't suppose to block you. Get to the person that connected both of you..
Re: Please House Your Advice Is Welcome Before,i Will Mention Someone A Scammer by Chijohn42k(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Valonline:
I just got blocked on WhatsApp after sending $165 PayPal to gabrielani. We agreed on him buying $450 But I was able to send him $165. I woke up this morning just to notice he blocked my contact already... his email is ggab4041@gmail.com
he did d same thing to you?if you have search on nairaland you will see my comment and screenshot about him.anyway,I have replied ur mail.check ur yahoo inbox.
Re: Please House Your Advice Is Welcome Before,i Will Mention Someone A Scammer by Chijohn42k(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=Chijohn42k post=63685409][/quote]
for future purpose.

Re: Please House Your Advice Is Welcome Before,i Will Mention Someone A Scammer by Chijohn42k(m): 1:04am On Jan 06, 2018
Chijohn42k:

for future purpose.
when search they will see d scammer Number gabrielani 07080156508
Re: Please House Your Advice Is Welcome Before,i Will Mention Someone A Scammer by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2018
akinrinnola1984:
Hello, afonja94jneeds this: Bulk Airtime Needed!!! .Can you7supplyQit?
nVisit6the linkDbelow.
GZsBYS chijohn42k vZO4RZ afonjaconehead 8LNPas jamesmatic wcCXoL hazzantazzan

Ogbeni, y mention me and u camouflage it ?

(1) (Reply)

Innoson Vs Gtbank – Business Men Deserves Applause / Please Read This. / Free Training On Cleanace Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.