Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Season Of Truth? Singer Yemi Alade Quit Dancing And Stick To Singing Fan Suggest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Season Of Truth? Singer Yemi Alade Quit Dancing And Stick To Singing Fan Suggest (435 Views)

I Switched From Acting To Singing Because Of My Crush” – Tiwa Savage / Nancy Isime Was Dancing And Playing Almost Naked With Her Friends In The Beach / This Racy Photo Of Singer Yemi Alade Has Got People Talking (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Season Of Truth? Singer Yemi Alade Quit Dancing And Stick To Singing Fan Suggest by zionadebisiblog: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
I don't know why o, but me I enjoy her dancing steps o.
See a fan suggest she stop dancing in the photo.
He captioned

WAIT, WHO ELSE THINKS @YEMIALADEE SHOULD GIVE UP DANCING AND JUST FOCUS ON SINGING. AM JUST SAYING.

What do you think? Drop ur comment below.

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/season-of-truth-singer-yemi-alade-quits-dancing-and-stick-to-singing-as-a-fan-suggest/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Season Of Truth? Singer Yemi Alade Quit Dancing And Stick To Singing Fan Suggest by zionadebisiblog: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fans no get chill seriously

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Season Of Truth? Singer Yemi Alade Quit Dancing And Stick To Singing Fan Suggest by Benjom(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
She dances well. Haterz will always hate.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Performs 'WO', And Wizkid Performs 'manya'with Davido At Davido'sconcert / [photo Splash] Okonjo-iweala’s And Chinua Achebe’s Families Become One / Tiwa Savage 'malo' Performance At Olic4 Vs Her Performance At #wizkidtheconcert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.