Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Health Blogs In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Blogs In Nigeria (426 Views)

Top Health Blogs In Nigeria For Daily Tips / Top 5 Health Blogs In Nigeria You Need To Visit Regularly / My Most Interesting Health Blogs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Blogs In Nigeria by NgHealth(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Health Blogs In Nigeria

Health blogs in Nigeria is without mincing words one of the hardest blogging genre there is.

And I believe the only way we can make it, especially with the many high authority health blogs internationally, is when we come together.

Together we can form health blogs in Nigeria SEO group, through which issues of guest post and backlinks can be discussed and implemented.

The truth is no blogger can make it alone. Sometimes all we need for that needed break through is a high traffic health blog willing to allow space for guest posts that will tunnel traffic back to the authors own blog.

I have had offers in recent times from high authority health blogs from oversea that wants to help me grow through links and guest posts and expects me to return the favour but through the offering of value.
But that is not the case with a lot of health blogs in Nigeria.

They are snobbish and most of them would do anything to not work with you. All they think about is to win but not all of us wants to compete.

Some of us just want to grow and make a living out of blogging and health matters.
We don’t care about titles but just want to make connections, that adds value to our lives and hustle.

The habit of having a guest post on your blog and then making all the links back to the authors page a nofollow should stop.

All the health blogs in Nigeria and by extension, the bloggers need one another to really make it on the internet.

With that said, you can link me up on Whatsapp +2347065016657
Let’s do things as health bloggers and grow together.

Health Blogs In Nigeria First appeared on Naturally Healthy World

(1) (Reply)

This Will Bust Your Brain. Health Benefit Of Coconuts Oil That Will Shock You / Detailed Information About Cancer And Chemotherapy, / You Can Be Healthy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.