Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) (5869 Views)

New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state / NEW Construction - 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Executive Design / New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
will be updating pics of our new construction project in lagos
if you are interested in acquiring skill in stamp concrete floor design just follow me up as we install stamp concrete design in this site..feel free to ask any question so that we can learn together...you can visit this link to view our completed job
https://www.nairaland.com/3582227/installation-stamp-concrete
Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
site located @ oke ira,ogba Lagos state
site size=200 square meter
propose color=color 700 (atomic brown) with color 305(off white)
job duration=1 week

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2017

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2017

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2017

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
will be posting the picture of the material bought for job
Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
granite/chipings=15 tons

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
stone dust=15 tons

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
plaster sand=15tons

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
we ve bought 100 bags of cement but the store keeper will be supplying it tomorrow so I won't be able to post the picture until tomorrow when supplied
Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
wire mench=4 rolls
Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
wire mench=4 rolls I will also post the picture tomorrow
Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
my advice if u want to install a quality and guarented stamp concrete floor
1:buy the right materials

2:avoid the use of localy mix material

3:when your installer bring in the materials make sure you inspect it and make sure the package is sealed to avoid repackaging with fake materials

AVOID the use of local color such as mixing interlock pigment with sand is very bad

below are some original stamp concrete materials and their current price
Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
this called pavecrete color hardner made in uae and the current price now is #22000 it's come in 35kg bag

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
this one is called concrete color made in United Kingdom the current price is #15000 package in 25kg bag

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
another material:
this one is called antique release agent and it comes in 20kg and the current price is #55000
NOTE:some installer use water proof mix with black cement .is very bad pls avoid it

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
the next material: this one is called acrylic sealer is use to polish the surface of the work it cure the surface of the concrete it make the concrete maintain is beauty it comes in 25kg and the price In current market is #75000
Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
the next material: this one is called acrylic sealer is use to polish the surface of the work it cure the surface of the concrete it make the concrete maintain is beauty it comes in 25kg and the price In current market is #75000

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
we have bought 17 bags of concrete colors (25kg)
1 bucket of antique release agent and
2 bucket of acrylic sealer

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
we have bought 17 bags of concrete colors (25kg)
1 bucket of antique release agent and
2 bucket of acrylic sealer

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
this all for today more update to come tomorrow thanks for your time you can drop your question below or chat me up on 08182323828 if you need any of this above material let me know I can direct you.....

1 Like

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
good evening everyone...
Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
ardrockltd:
wire mench=4 rolls I will also post the picture tomorrow

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
ardrockltd:
we ve bought 100 bags of cement but the store keeper will be supplying it tomorrow so I won't be able to post the picture until tomorrow when supplied

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 12:50am On Jan 03, 2018
the main reason am posting all this here is to enlighten and educate people more about stamp concrete because many have fall victim of a bad job due to the substandard materials the client have use e. g

low ratio of cement to sand

not using of wire mesh /iron rod : this particular material is so important because it help to eradicate concrete cracking but many cheap contractor will not tell you this

thickness of any floor concrete is 10cm/4inchs so any thing below this is not nomal

use of substandard color hardner and release agent :if you really want a good and guarantee work then you have to run for fake materials
Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 12:56am On Jan 03, 2018
below is the design and pattern that my client choose so that's exactly what we will be doing

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 12:57am On Jan 03, 2018
thanks for following up.. more update coming

1 Like

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by mufutau55(m): 4:24am On Jan 03, 2018
You can be sure I am following keenly.

Hajji M.
Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
mufutau55:
You can be sure I am following keenly.
Hajji M.
thanks for the comment
Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
work in progress.

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
h

Re: Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) by ardrockltd(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Your Supply Of Building Materials / Labour At Good Prices With PROJECTS PICS / 800acres Behind First Industrial Park,lagos/ibadan Expresss; N800,000 Per Acre / List Of Developed Serviced Estates In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.