Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

How To Unlock Any Network Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Unlock Any Network Modem (823 Views)

How To Unlock Any Phone Without Laptop / How To Unlock MTN Hynetflex Router / How Can I Change 7.2mbps HSDPA Modem Language From Indonesia To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Any Network Modem by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
This brief tutorial will show you steps to follow and unlock your Huawei data card modem work with any available SIM Card network – exactly like a Universal Modem. Most times the modem we buy these days are tied or pre-programmed to work with a single network. Could be MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat or any other. But this is too rigid and gives not freedom users deserve. Which means if you need to make a data subscription switch, you start buying a new modem all over again. That’s not sweet.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/unlock-modem-to-work-with-all-network/

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Buy Non Tested Phones And Laptop In Benin City / Learn How To Sell Your Computers And Get More Sales / Can I Get A London Used Laptop With 2gb Dedicated Graphics For 80-85k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.