Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Need Advice On Grasscutter & Rabbit Farming, - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Advice On Grasscutter & Rabbit Farming, (1051 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / Start A Lucrative Business This Year(rabbit Farming) / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Grasscutter & Rabbit Farming, by Mcsenior(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hello NAIRALANDERS

The new year is close by & I am looking forward to starting both rabbit & grasscutter farming from my backyard.

I want experience farmers to put me through how to go about the whole process.

Thanks

Request submitted to: Natural Remedy Lab
Re: I Need Advice On Grasscutter & Rabbit Farming, by samshoz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
For the rabbits, get your cage/hutch and money to purchase breeding stock and feed ready. those should be top on your to do list as pertaining to starting a rabbitry.
Re: I Need Advice On Grasscutter & Rabbit Farming, by fayahsoul: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
ononam farms deals in the production of grsscttrs for eating and supply of breeding stock. We have a practical training program and also provide consulting services. Where do you live?
Re: I Need Advice On Grasscutter & Rabbit Farming, by Mcsenior(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
fayahsoul:
ononam farms deals in the production of grsscttrs for eating and supply of breeding stock. We have a practical training program and also provide consulting services. Where do you live?

I stay in Ibadan, how much should be budgeted for start including training & other expenses.
Re: I Need Advice On Grasscutter & Rabbit Farming, by fayahsoul: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mcsenior:

I stay in Ibadan, how much should be budgeted for start including training & other expenses.

The number of colonies that you intend to start with and the availability of space will determine the start up cost. Reach us via whatsapp 08077047351 for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Bags Of Coconuts. 200 Pcs Per Bag. Nationwide Supply / Fish Tank For Sale / Meet The NIGERIAN Wizard Farmer Who Grows Crops In The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.