Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,431 members, 7,864,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Materials Needed For Foundation Of 3 Bed Room Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Materials Needed For Foundation Of 3 Bed Room Flat (444 Views)

Knowing Your Construction Cost And Materials Needed / How To Calculate Materials Needed For Beam And Slab (decking) - Diy / Number Of Blocks For Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Materials Needed For Foundation Of 3 Bed Room Flat by chazbazz: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
I have some cash and I wish to start the foundation of a 3 bedroom flat. I am discouraged by the estimates given so far. I need help with list of materials needed and amount if possible. I need to have options. Please help me.
Property in Lagos.
Re: Materials Needed For Foundation Of 3 Bed Room Flat by Bimpsyyyyy: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hello, the type of foundation depends on the type of soil your land has, if swampy the foundation used and the cost is higher than the normal dry land. I am a structural engineer will help you out just whatsapp me on 07051805606.
Re: Materials Needed For Foundation Of 3 Bed Room Flat by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
chazbazz:
I have some cash and I wish to start the foundation of a 3 bedroom flat. I am discouraged by the estimates given so far. I need help with list of materials needed and amount if possible. I need to have options. Please help me.
Property in Lagos.

Post your floor plan and location, you would get estimates here.

(1) (Reply)

Land In Ajah With Global C Of O For Sale At N10,000,000 Per Plot / New Properties And I Av Lot More / Do You Know? You Can Earn Extra N450,000 Monthly And Still Keep Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.