Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) (35095 Views)

If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? / Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? / Mouka Foam Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by ace1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Good day fam,

I need advice. I want to get a new mattress but Making a decision is a problem. Experts in the House please help. Below are my options:
1) Vitafoam Haven 6 x 4.5; 10inch - 54,000
2) Vitafoam Grand 6 x 6; 10inch - 55,000
3) Mouka Mondeo 6 x 6; 10 inch - 58,000

I’m want something durable. I weigh about 85kg and I’m also trying to put an additional person into consideration (just Incase Friends visit). Which of the above will you advice I get?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by HeyCorleone(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Whatever rocks your boat, or in this case, your back..
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by sisisioge: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hmmm.

Mouka is generally believed to be a lot better than Vitafoam. However, my mom has a Vita foam that is about 20yrs old she she uses and I've changed two moukas within 5yrs. What ever you decide, just buy a semi-autopedic(can't spell it). Its won't be so hard, nor too soft to wear and hurt your back when your sleep.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by olasaad(f): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Buy any nice one but holla me for your beautiful nice bed spread

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by DaudaAbu(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Orthoopeadic is what someone above is trying to suggest.

Mouka gang all the way. I think vita has lost it glory..... go for mouka any day

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by uboma(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
I have used both brands in the past and I prefer Vitafoam.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by ace1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmm.

Mouka is generally believed to be a lot better than Vitafoam. However, my mom has a Vita foam that is about 20yrs old she she uses and I've changed two moukas within 5yrs. What ever you decide, just buy a semi-autopedic(can't spell it). Its won't be so hard, nor too soft to wear and hurt your back when your sleep.

How much does the semi orthopedic cost?
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by ace1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
DaudaAbu:

Mouka gang all the way. I think vita has lost it glory..... go for mouka any day

Any idea how much the orthopedic foam cost?
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by sisisioge: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
ace1:

How much does the semi orthopedic cost?

I don't know. Check each of their websites... I know Mouka do free delivery within Lagos.
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by ImaIma1(f): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2017
sisisioge:

I don't know. Check each of their websites... I know Mouka do free delivery within Lagos.

Vitafoam too

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by sisisioge: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2017
DaudaAbu:

grin grin I have always had issues with the spelling.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by Dyt(f): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Buy Sanwo Foam
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by delpee(f): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
The quality of the mattress is what counts. Both are okay at the level you chose. The cheaper versions of both don't last long.
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by shosky1794: 3:54am On Dec 30, 2017
I have bought mattresses for about 5 clients in the last 4 months or so. With your stated weight and an extra person, I will advise you buy a vita supreme mattress. It's just a level below an orthopedic mattress. If you can't afford that then you can for a vita grand(10ft), it's also very good. They have a comprehensive pricing on their website unlike Mouka. You will even get better prices at any of their vita shops(note: not distributors) near you.
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
DaudaAbu:

He said semi-orthopedic.

He is correct.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by charmy145: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
I personally use vitafoam grande and it is still going strong after 5 years. I was actually convinced when i visited their factory on tour. https://hotels.ng/places/building/3787-vitafoam-head-office-ikeja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by onward4life(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2018
ace1:
Good day fam,

I need advice. I want to get a new mattress but Making a decision is a problem. Experts in the House please help. Below are my options:

I’m want something durable. I weigh about 85kg and I’m also trying to put an additional person into consideration (just Incase Friends visit). Which of the above will you advice I get?

Vitamin 50!
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by brainstorm21(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hey, buddy, I would like to recommend you to buy Casper mattress, as recently I found a site where it's possible to get significant coupon in amount of $ 75-200 for Casper mattresses. To be honest, that's the reason I bought Casper mattress for only $ 325 instead of $ 400, as with the help of that site I got a discount in amount of $ 75 smiley However, I could save even more, as at that site was a 10% discount, but I simply didn't observe it sad Nevertheless, I'm quite pleased by the fact that I was able to save money and by the fact that there is a program called "The 100 Night Trial" according to which I could return the mattress and get money back, but I won't use it, as Casper mattress is really comfortable for sleeping smiley
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by sodiamond: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Vitafoam anyday. Don't say I didn't warn you. I've been using semi orthopedics for 8yrs. So nice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by mikaj(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
sodiamond:
Vitafoam anyday. Don't say I didn't warn you. I've been using semi orthopedics for 8yrs. So nice

Is semi orthopaedic vita galaxy (classic mattress) or vita supreme?

I called the customer care and was informed the semi orthopaedic is vita galaxy (classic mattress)
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by sodiamond: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
mikaj:

Is semi orthopaedic vita galaxy (classic mattress) or vita supreme?

I called the customer care and was informed the semi orthopaedic is vita galaxy (classic mattress)
I don't know
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by LordPherule(m): 4:25am On Oct 07, 2019
Vita foam is a brand name for quality as Peak Milk is brand name for quality milk. I used vita foam at the boarding house for 6 years and was still intact till I pass it down to juniors, unlike other mattress that would have compressed.

Lately, I still continue Vita foam Grand, not soft not hard.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by Halikam0304: 12:14am On Apr 17, 2020
No doubt vitafoam was the best then,but not now so many low quality everywhere, for the mouka foam i dont no about it,but presenting I know eurofoam is one of the best

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by bigl: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
ace1:
Good day fam,

Get a 6 x 7, 12 inches or more!

Consider when u start a family!

And as per weight, we are about same weight!

I use Sara Super Flex by Sara Foam and its about same price range as shown up there!
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by jamesphilip: 12:41am On Jun 23, 2020
I would like to recommend you to buy Purple mattress. Because before this I had Casper mattress and believe it was good for nothing I had been using Casper for 4 years my back pain starts due to this it becomes stiff that I can't get out of my bed even I can't sleep peacefully. I consult with my doctor that I'm having back ain now he examines and told me to change my mattress. I was seriously confused that which mattress will be good for me so one day I was randomly surfing over the internet and I found some reviews about beds. mattresses and beds frames. I was completely amazed after reading these reviews so I made a quick decision that I'm gonna buy Purple mattress. It is a little bit expensive but worth it.
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by xtophem(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Contact for Vitafoam products

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by sunnx(f): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2021
No one is mentioning UNIFOAM is not among the good quality mattress too. Someone should talk about this foam before I will go and carry it from here I pay for it because #53,000 of 6x6x10 isn't a small money at this Buhari time, beside 2021 is not smiling yet.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by PuZZyNegro: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
sunnx:
No one is mentioning UNIFOAM is not among the good quality mattress too. Someone should talk about this foam before I will go and carry it from here I pay for it because #53,000 of 6x6x10 isn't a small money at this Buhari time, beside 2021 is not smiling yet.

Royal form is good as well. I was given 10 years warranty. 4 years after and it's still strong
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by Nomm: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2022
grin don't be scared. I'm 26 and there's a unifoam mattress in my house that's older than Iam. We still use it. I used it in the uni too.
sunnx:
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by Xenisha: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Since the mattress is one of your most important possessions, choosing it should be time-consuming. First of all, you need to study yourself. Do you have back problems and do you struggle with insomnia? On Saatva Reviews , I looked at the five best extra-hard mattresses and I will order something from this list for my father as a gift
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Go for Vitafoam. Their Mattress Is durable and last longer. Most Mouka Mattress are Fake. Too many Fakes In the market. I'm a Witness..
Re: Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) by BarrElChapo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
shosky1794:
I have bought mattresses for about 5 clients in the last 4 months or so. With your stated weight and an extra person, I will advise you buy a vita supreme mattress. It's just a level below an orthopedic mattress. If you can't afford that then you can for a vita grand(10ft), it's also very good. They have a comprehensive pricing on their website unlike Mouka. You will even get better prices at any of their vita shops(note: not distributors) near you.

Hi, I know this is a long time but I see you’re still very active here, I’m looking to buy an orthopedic mattress but I’m looking for the cheapest option available for a 6x6.

With the inflation and all prices having gone bunkers but can you suggest any good brands.

Apart from vita, Mouka a friend uses winghan a Chinese imported product not too bad and I’ve seen another product here Green earth a new product. What do you think ? Are the durable options available? Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ / Indomie Generation: Who Exactly Are They? / Save Me From Entitled Inlaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.