Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. (2369 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos / Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / American Singer ‘#XXXTENTACION’ Confirmed Dead Hours After Announcing Is Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by Sirevangel(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Rihanna Mourns The Death Of Her Cousin With Heartfelt Tribute & Prays For The End Of Gun Violence
Rihanna's cousin died on Tuesday after being shot in Barbados.
The 29-year-old singer posted photos of herself with her 21-year-old cousin Tavon Kaiseen Alleyne on Instagram as she called for an end to gun violence.
"RIP cousin... can't believe it was just last night that I held you in my arms!" Rihanna wrote to her 59million Instagram followers.
"Never thought that would be the last time I felt the warmth in your body!!! Love you always man!"
She then included the hashtag "#endgunviolence" at the end of her post.
It's thought Rihanna spent her last family Christmas with her cousin.
Alleyne was walking through a track in the St Michael's area of Barbados at around 7pm on Boxing Day when he was approached by a man and shot several times, according to Nation News.
The man then fled the scene, and has not been identified.
The 21-year-old was rushed to a nearby hospital in a private vehicle but eventually died of his injuries.
Rihanna later added a memorial post to her Instagram stories with a black background and his handle @merka_95.
"Rest up lil cuz," she wrote, with emojis of praying hands, a crying face and a broken heart.
Police are still investigating the circumstances of the shooting

Re: Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by Sirevangel(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by iamJ(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
rihanna my baby cry cry cry cry cry

we are mourning, i will stop eating suya till next year embarassed embarassed embarassed my baby is hurt
Re: Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oh damm! cry cry cry cry Riri take heart,rip to the dead.
Re: Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by Thegamingorca(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Oh damm! cry cry cry cry Riri take heart,rip to the dead.

Hi...

How was your clistmas
Re: Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Hi...

How was your clistmas
Lol,it was great,had mad fun with boo.lol Yours?
Re: Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by odiereke(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
How come?
Re: Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by JayCynic(m): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2017
But this pic though, it looked as if Riri's bro just finished smoking weed with Airforce
Re: Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by Greystone: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Rest in peace man embarassed

My crush Riri take heart booboo cry Greystone loves you and is mourning with you.

This gun violence will never end?
Re: Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by OKorowanta: 5:56am On Dec 29, 2017
Blame the man who invented gun.
R.I.P
Re: Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by sirAliyu(m): 6:34am On Dec 29, 2017
R. I. P man
Re: Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by yrex01(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Rom pon pon pon Ron pon pon pon man down !!! RiP to the dead !
Re: Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by Thegamingorca(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Lol,it was great,had mad fun with boo.lol Yours?

It was dry...as compared to yours, obviously.

Wish you a prosperous new year with boo's dick all the way
Re: Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. by jerflakes(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Topic says brother, article says cousin

WTF mehn?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Shows Off The Cakes She Got For Her Birthday (photos) / Nigerian Model & Founder Of 'Boob Movement' Chioma, Flaunts Her Massive Boobs / OAP Moet Abebe Shares Hot Raomantic Bedroom Photo With L.A.X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.