Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Adsense Ads No Longer Showing On My Blog... I Need Help Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Ads No Longer Showing On My Blog... I Need Help Please (369 Views)

How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned / I Need Your Comments On This Blog I Created For My Company With Blogger / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

Adsense Ads No Longer Showing On My Blog... I Need Help Please by chigosman: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
helo Webmasters

Adsense ads are no longer showing on my blog, when i place the ad codes on another blog the ads starts showing, please what could be the cause and what do i do?

I didnt recieve any message from Google concerning that, and i even checked if the domain is banned and its not.

Re: Adsense Ads No Longer Showing On My Blog... I Need Help Please by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
i have the same problem at my blog informerchristian..com
Re: Adsense Ads No Longer Showing On My Blog... I Need Help Please by purplejuli: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
williamsdon:

really... and ur ads unit wen placed on another blog shows ads abi

wht then is the cause?
Re: Adsense Ads No Longer Showing On My Blog... I Need Help Please by purplejuli: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
williamsdon:

i just checked ur site... ur ads are showing bro
Re: Adsense Ads No Longer Showing On My Blog... I Need Help Please by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
I started noticing it in my blog.

I believe most times there are no advertisement to place in it since ads appear differently on different niche of blogs.

So don't pee your pants
Re: Adsense Ads No Longer Showing On My Blog... I Need Help Please by 3html: 3:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Create an adtext file and upload to your root folder at cpanel.
Adsense new policy is that u must verify ownership of a domain before ads are displayed. But not yet enforced now.
Some plugins u install will try to automatically create this adtext files for you but won't get it correctly, when this happens ads won't show on your blogs,
Solution create an adtext file upload to root folder, it takes 24hrs for ads to starts displaying
Re: Adsense Ads No Longer Showing On My Blog... I Need Help Please by fajob: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2017
chigosman:
helo Webmasters

Adsense ads are no longer showing on my blog, when i place the ad codes on another blog the ads starts showing, please what could be the cause and what do i do?

I didnt recieve any message from Google concerning that, and i even checked if the domain is banned and its not.

We also train interested clients

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)

Help Rate And Review My Blog -trendytechbuzz / How To Get A Free Domain Name / Namecheap 2yrs Ultimate Hosting Plan For Sale At 20k