Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Sheanuts Is Largely Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sheanuts Is Largely Needed (513 Views)

Cash And Carry: Paddy Rice Largely Available In Ugep, Cross River State. / Sheanuts / Sheanuts Available In Large Quantities Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheanuts Is Largely Needed by PSCONSULT: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Season's Greetings to all my fellow Nairalanders. Our copmpany has started buying Sheanuts from farmers and Suppliers.kindly contact us for price and quantity you have on 07036427775.Compliments of the Season to you all once again.
Re: Sheanuts Is Largely Needed by PSCONSULT: 12:39am On Dec 30, 2017
Goodmorning to you all.
Re: Sheanuts Is Largely Needed by Nazzyauri(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2017
We have 200 tons of cleaned neem seed for delivery anywhere in the country.
Price: N100, 000 per ton negotiable
Nazir Yauri; 08100997511
Re: Sheanuts Is Largely Needed by inspirational93: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
PSCONSULT:
Season's Greetings to all my fellow Nairalanders. Our copmpany has started buying Sheanuts from farmers and Suppliers.kindly contact us for price and quantity you have on 07036427775.Compliments of the Season to you all once again.
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Pig Weaners And Growers For Sales / Please Help! What's Wrong With My Birds / I Want To Start A Rabbit Farm Business, I Need Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.