Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded (27767 Views)

Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs / Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos / Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by HtwoOw: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Imagine
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by Delaw135: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Useless youths

Do they stranded commuters look like SARS officials.

Let them send the army to deal with them, since they want to take the law into their hands.

Once again useless youths.
Thunder fia ur mouth dere... Do u know wat prompt them? Abi u think everybody will rely only social media to type ENDSARS? This will send more signal than beign keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by fuckpro: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Useless youths

Do they stranded commuters look like SARS officials.

Let them send the army to deal with them, since they want to take the law into their hands.

Once again useless youths.
...u are a fake Abia man
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Delaw135:
Thunder fia ur mouth dere... Do u know wat prompt them? Abi u think everybody will rely only social media to type ENDSARS? This will send more signal than beign keyboard warrior

Thunder fire you and your blood line too.

Are those motorist and commuters suffering, the SARS officials, the are supposed to be facing.

If you don't have sense kindly check OLX.
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
fuckpro:
...u are a fake Abia man

So because am an Avid man , I should support irresponsible youths making situation difficult for other human beings, because they have grievance with some government officials.

You are a fake human being.

You might have family stranded on that road, then when Night falls, some of this same youths will Rob them.
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by Delaw135: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Thunder fire you and your blood line too.

Are those motorist and commuters suffering, the SARS officials, the are supposed to be facing.

If you don't have sense kindly check OLX.
E pain am
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by engrchykae(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Delaw135:
boys from that area are mostly criminals.
If they are serious,they should storm the nearest police station not to block commuters,when it gets dark,they will start robbing commuters.
Nonsense youths.
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by cytell56: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Laveda:
Angry youths of Gakem, in cross river state stopped thousands of travellers from passing through, as they've been protesting the unlawful killing of their fellow youth by SARS Officials. As I'm talking to u travellers from the north east to the east are currently being held hostage. With instructions not to leave the town and to stay outside their cars. Various road users are currently with hearts at hand as non of the various securities have been seen since 8pm. Pls we are caling on various agencies to look into this matter as soon as possible to save the lives of many nigerians here with me. reporting live from Gakem, there are no pictures as to it being a big risk to snap right now

More here: http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/12/28/travellers-held-hostage-in-gakem-cross-river-state/

SARS - Special Armed Robbery Squad.
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
kingphilip:
This is in relation to the endsars campaign I assume

Let's take a statistical survey to make a conclusion

If you're for end/reform SARS, click like. If otherwise, click share

Nobody clicked "share"
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by Laveda(f): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
zicoraads:

Where is the hostage-ing? tongue

grin We there now.
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by vineyardfarms: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Obijulius:
Chai!!!

Make God help them.

But how come the North is not complaining of SARS? Abi SARS no dey there?

THE NORTHERN YOUTHS WILL BURNT DOWN ANYTHING SARS LIVING OR DEATH IF TREATED THE WAY THEY DO IN THE SOUTH. IT WILL TURN TO RELIGIOUS WAR

1 Like

Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by josephevergreen(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
picture of the dead, so sad

Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by josephevergreen(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
SARS must go.more picture of the dead

Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by josephevergreen(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
end SARS

Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by josephevergreen(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
engrchykae:
boys from that area are mostly criminals.
If they are serious,they should storm the nearest police station not to block commuters,when it gets dark,they will start robbing commuters.
Nonsense youths.

you must be sick in the head,
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by litaninja(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Like I have said before, when its truly time to protest, there won't be a need to plan & draw placards....
Na small small
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by engrchykae(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
josephevergreen:

you must be sick in the head,
the army should move there immediately and arrest all these hoodlums before they start robbing travellers.
As for you,i don't have your time.
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by smartpyzee(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
All I can say is

#ENDSARS
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by naijacentric(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
wanger50:
l'm here in Gakem witnessing the blockade.Hundreds of commuters stranded here
wat lga in cross river is gakem in
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by Mobolaaji(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Obijulius:
Chai!!!

Make God help them.

police don’t misbehave in the north, Hausas don’t make ake shit from them.
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by kingphilip(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
sigiyaya:
My friend if you want likes and shares work for it by making a make a meaningful comment on this current topic and it will come in there 100 and stop writing nonsense in disguise just to seek for likes and shares, as if na for Nairaland de wan de #ENDSARS. This is why the Nigerian youth are unproductive cry cry cry
as meaningful as your comment is, all I see is just a like and share

E be like you no go school complete

With that I'm able to assess the mind of the majority on the SARS issue

If you no get any reasonable contribution eh, better park well inside gutter
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by kingphilip(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
engrchykae:
the army should move there immediately and arrest all these hoodlums before they start robbing travellers.
As for you,i don't have your time.
the same way all SARS operatives have been immediately arrested before killing the common unarmed man

May you not be used for practical by them
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by engrchykae(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
kingphilip:
the same way all SARS operatives have been immediately arrested before killing the common unarmed man

May you not be used for practical by them
when we talk about the bad situation of nigeria,fellow nigerians will call us ipob.
Nigeria is a lost cause,learn to live with this reality and adopt skills to survive and make it in this system.
You all should enjoy your one Nigeria but these youths shouldn't disturb commuters who are already tired from travel fatigue.
They can storm the nearest police station and complain to them.
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by stormborn28(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
All this Senior Armed Robbers(SARS) have not learnt a lesson
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by kingphilip(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
engrchykae:
when we talk about the bad situation of nigeria,fellow nigerians will call us ipob.
Nigeria is a lost cause,learn to live with this reality and adopt skills to survive and make it in this system.
You all should enjoy your one Nigeria but these youths shouldn't disturb commuters who are already tired from travel fatigue.
They can storm the nearest police station and complain to them.
im really serious now

Can I chat you up privately?

I think I need to learn those skills you're talking about
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by engrchykae(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
kingphilip:
im really serious now

Can I chat you up privately?

I think I need to learn those skills you're talking about
i followed tipper,operated okada before i finally got a job as a production engr.
Tailor your cv to be multipurpose just to gain an audience with the required persons.
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by kingphilip(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
engrchykae:
i followed tipper,operated okada before i finally got a job as a production engr.
Tailor your cv to be multipurpose just to gain an audience with the required persons.
I'll keep that in mind

This few lines of advice will really go a long way
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by idu1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Obijulius:
Chai!!!

Make God help them.

they are there too.

Its only in southern nigeria SARS dey misbehave.
Re: SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded by Kingpee2(m): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Thought they supported SARS then ,this is what you get for accepting thieves to guard you�������

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300 Nigerians Stranded In UAE Arrive Abuja / Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) / Did Mungo Park Actually 'Discover' The River Niger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.