Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k (998 Views)

Passengers Stranded As 50% Transportation Rebate Scheme Stalls / Hajj scam: EFCC detains Medview Airline MD, Muneer Bankole / ‘1500’ Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Ghana — After Four Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k by lazygal: 2:08am On Dec 29, 2017
As many as 800 passengers have been stranded at Gatwick Airport for five days after an airline cancelled its flights.

Many of the travellers, who were due to travel to Lagos with Nigerian airline Med-View, have been sleeping on the floor since Friday, and may not get a flight until the new year.

Med-View blamed technical problems which are said to have put one of its three planes out of action.

Mind you those passengers paid over £1000

For further reading kindly view the link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5219467/Passengers-stranded-Gatwick-five-days.html

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k by odiereke(m): 2:19am On Dec 29, 2017
They should be ready to meet their passengers in the court
Re: Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k by xreal: 4:40am On Dec 29, 2017
When did Medview start to ply that route?

They are known for their few local flights.
Re: Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k by NothingDoMe: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2017
I pity those who waited for the last day of visa expiry before heading to the airport.
Re: Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k by zero8zero(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Coming days after more than 1000 passangers were left stranded for over 11hrs at the Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Int'l Airport.
Re: Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k by zero8zero(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
lazygal:
As many as 800 passengers have been stranded at Gatwick Airport for five days after an airline cancelled its flights.

Many of the travellers, who were due to travel to Lagos with Nigerian airline Med-View, have been sleeping on the floor since Friday, and may not get a flight until the new year.

Med-View blamed technical problems which are said to have put one of its three planes out of action.

Mind you those passengers paid over £1000

You left me waiting, hope your friend hasn't poisoned your mind.
Re: Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k by rafcrown(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
THE AIRLINE OF NIGERIA
“My appeal to Nigerians is that they should patronise their own and support their airlines,” Animashaun said.
Re: Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k by seunny4lif(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is serious oooioh
Re: Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k by abuhjo: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
They also abandoned their Dubai passengers in abuja since 26th
Re: Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k by DisGuy: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
I don't understand how this airline is able to operate to over 10 destinations with just 3 aircraft shocked
Re: Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k by ayoballs: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
aye o
Re: Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k by zero8zero(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
lazygal:
lazygal pls swear to God you are not Nurshah.
Re: Medview Leaves 800 Passengers Stranded In U.k by BedLam: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
DisGuy:
I don't understand how this airline is able to operate to over 10 destinations with just 3 aircraft shocked

They are mad. I don't blame them, I blame the stupid Nigerians that will fly an unprofessional airline like Medview when you have other choices. And who pays 1000 pounds from Lagos to London on a return ticket anyway? Medview has been operating since I dont know but you've never seen them upgrade their fleet. Something must be wrong somewhere! Forget patriotism, I wont suffer when my money is involve.

(1) (Reply)

My Life Has Ground To A Halt Since Relocation Idea / Here Are 8 Canadian Cities, The Most In-demand Jobs / Teenager Climbs London's Shard With No Safety Ropes, Bypasses Security (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.