Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts (39733 Views)

Hahaha, See The Hilarious Personal Experience Someone Posted On Twitter... / Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) / See What Someone Posted On Facebook Abt Plateau Killings (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Icon79(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Is this supposed to be a joke

So why not post your pictures alongside hers .... and let us be the judge.

O pari

[quote author=khiaa post=63700368][/quote]
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Icon79(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
And by the way, are you sure that it wasn't you who posted the RIP photo sef? shocked

O pari

khiaa:

You would have to come up with a better explanation than this because nobody gets defensive because of paint.

You are the one who is being defensive because I don't find her paint attractive.
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Icon79(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sickos sad

O pari

Nickymezor:
i tell you n it sucks big time.
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by OkoAnike(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=63700368][/quote]

Man sees beyond the painting... Hence either a woman paint or not, man will see...

I totally agree with the guy view
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Nickymezor(f): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Icon79:
Sickos sad

O pari

yeah.
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by khiaa(f): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
OkoAnike:

Man sees beyond the painting... Hence either a woman paint or not, man will see...

I totally agree with the guy view

Now you are being a hypocrite, that's all you men do is complain about the amount of makeup the women put on their faces and how ugly they must be under all of that junk. So keep it real.
And when do men see beyond all of that caked on makeup.

A truly beautiful woman (inside as well as outside) has confidence in herself and knows that she will shine with little to no makeup at all.
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by khiaa(f): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Icon79:
And by the way, are you sure that it wasn't you who posted the RIP photo sef? shocked

O pari

Please try to be more intelligent than your comment. undecided
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Icon79(m): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Look at this airhead who'e talking about intelligence. There's nothing you can't see on the world wide web!
An airhead who can't even compose a full English sentence to save her life shocked

O pari

khiaa:

Please try to be more intelligent than your comment. undecided
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by khiaa(f): 5:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Icon79:
Look at this airhead who'e talking about intelligence. There's nothing you can't see on the world wide web!
An airhead who can't even compose a full English sentence to save her life shocked

O pari

Lmao grin It looks like I struck several nerves. grin Mr. Intelligence, it's who's not who'e grin
Why are you so sensitive, are you a female?
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Martin0(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2017
khiaa:

Lmao grin It looks like I struck several nerves. grin Mr. Intelligence, it's who's not who'e grin

Oya oya make una fight my seegringringrin
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by OkoAnike(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2017
khiaa:

Now you are being a hypocrite, that's all you men do is complain about the amount of makeup the women put on their faces and how ugly they must be under all of that junk. So keep it real.
And when do men see beyond all of that caked on makeup.

A truly beautiful woman (inside as well as outside) has confidence in herself and knows that she will shine with little to no makeup at all.

Op, Thanks for giving me the opportunity to see beyond my present scope of view... After reading through ur comment, I think there is more to know about the beauty of the inside that has a greater impact on the outside.
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by khiaa(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Martin0:

Oya oya make una fight my seegringringrin

grin grin grin He asked for it.
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Martin0(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
khiaa:

grin grin grin He asked for it.
gringrin ok oo
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Icon79(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Haha!! See this mugu! I was actually calling you the H-word but took out the "r" so I can get it thru.

O pari

khiaa:

Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by khiaa(f): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Icon79:
Haha!! See this mugu! I was actually calling you the H-word but took out the "r" so I can get it thru.

O pari

Mr. intelligence why didn't you just write whor.e, I can't read your mind. But seriously don't put yourself down like that, I wouldn't call you a whor.e, maybe a sensitive little punk, but never a whor.e. undecided
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Icon79(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hey, watch your language young lady! Or else, one of my boys would hand you over to Fulani herdsmen. You will learn to fear men once the Fulani herdsmen finish relieving stress on you angry sad

I dunno why y'all fugly gurls are usually the ones with the biggest mouth shocked

O pari

khiaa:

Mr. intelligence why didn't you just write whor.e, I can't read your mind. But seriously don't put yourself down like that, I wouldn't call you a whor.e, maybe a sensitive little punk, but never a whor.e. undecided
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by khiaa(f): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Icon79:
Hey, watch your language young lady! Or else, one of my boys would hand you over to Fulani herdsmen. You will learn to fear men once the Fulani herdsmen finish relieving stress on you angry sad

I dunno why y'all fugly gurls are usually the ones with the biggest mouth shocked

O pari

Well, they would have to come all the way to America to relieve stress on me. Fugly? Where on Nairaland have you seen my picture Mr. Intelligence?

If you want to see my pictures you would have to check the American Sites because I don't post them on this site.
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Icon79(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Khiaa, are you really in Cali? I will be in LA in February next year. I will chilling in the Santa Monica area .... if you act nice, I can stop by and really take care of ya cool

O pari

khiaa:

Well, they would have to come all the way to America to relieve stress on me. Fugly? Where on Nairaland have you seen my picture Mr. Intelligence?

If you want to see my pictures you would have to check the American Sites because I don't post them on this site.
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by khiaa(f): 12:17am On Dec 31, 2017
Icon79:
Khiaa, are you really in Cali? I will be in LA in February next year. I will chilling in the Santa Monica area .... if you act nice, I can stop by and really take care of ya cool

O pari

I'm in Palm Springs, what's bringing you to Southern California?
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Icon79(m): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2017
Coming to chill with my ex sad

Cool beans .... maybe we can meet up wink

O pari

khiaa:

I'm in Palm Springs, what's bringing you to Southern California?
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by khiaa(f): 5:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Icon79:
Coming to chill with my ex sad

Cool beans .... maybe we can meet up wink

O pari

Have you been here before? Are you in Nigeria?
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Martin0(m): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2017
khiaa:

Observing!
Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Icon79(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Yup. I used to visit before my ex got married. We broke things off after she got married. But I guess she'd like us to start kicking it again now that she's officially divorced. We shall see sha.

Nah, I live in DC.

O pari

khiaa:

Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by Icon79(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hello khiaa! Wishing you and your family a most blessed 2018!!

O pari

khiaa:

Re: Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts by khiaa(f): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Icon79:
Hello khiaa! Wishing you and your family a most blessed 2018!!

O pari

Right back at cha!! smiley. Wishing you a happy, blessed and prosperous new year

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? / I Killed This Python This Early Morning. / Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.