Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,327 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest (3785 Views)

Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by chakula: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2010
Salam,

Our brothers in Islam,our major contributors to this forum were not there, what happen to them? can someone share to me the story about them.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by jesus3: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2010
chakula:

Salam,

Our brothers in Islam,our major contributors of this forum were not there,

No wonder the Islamic section have so dried since their absence

chakula:

Salam,
can someone share to me the story about them.

Abuzola as i was told is serving a jail term some where in jamaica for openly supporting jihadist

Uplawal getting married soon or already married by now (though i like her sha)

Lagosboy as the name suggests should be somewhere in Lagos enjoying his life

Olabowale l think he has reverted back to Christianity is original source
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by mukina2: 1:35am On Apr 07, 2010
Olabowale is busy.

same with lagos boy and Uplawal.

They will be coming online from time to time.
Abuzola i have no idea, Jarus should be able to answer that.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2010
mukina2:

Olabowale is busy.

same with lagos boy and Uplawal.

They will be coming online from time to time.
Abuzola i have no idea, Jarus should be able to answer that.

I lost Abu's mobile number with my former phone. I tried getting his number again from Muhsin but he said he had also lost his contact number. So I've not been able to reach him.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by chakula: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2010
@mukina2,
how are you doing,i really appreciate your respond and i am happy for hearing that they are all fine and i am praying for Almighty to ease for them the task and challenges that they are confronting, Ameen.

@jarus,
thanks, but insha Allah we will hear about abu's condition soon.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by Nezan(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
Jarus:

I lost Abu's mobile number with my former phone. I tried getting his number again from Muhsin but he said he had also lost his contact number. So I've not been able to reach him.

I think you and Muhsin deliberately deleted Abuzola's contact from your phones, considering the open disagreements/threats he had with you guys . . grin
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by mukina2: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2010
chakula:

@mukina2,
how are you doing,i really appreciate your respond and i am happy for hearing that they are all fine and i am praying for Almighty to ease for them the task and challenges that they are confronting, Ameen.
amin smiley
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by Nezan(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2010
mukina2:

amin smiley

Muki, my wife, how are you doing? long time.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by mukina2: 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2010
erm sorry oh , i didnt know we were married grin

i am fine. how are you? smiley
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by Nezan(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2010
Ah ah, sebi I was courting you before na? grin

I dey fine-o . . . was recently so busy that I could not visit NL again.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by alimat2(f): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2010
ok
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by mukina2: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2010
alimat
you posted in the wrong thread smiley

Nezan:

Ah ah, sebi I was courting you before na? grin

I dey fine-o . . . was recently so busy that I could not visit NL again.
i didnt know oh grin
oh well you are back wink
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by Nezan(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2010
O.K. na. Have a nice day.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
My SUNNATIC people, am back o,missed everyone,thanks Chakula, i was kind of busy preparing to be wedded,would let you people know the time,so we can hookup,pls i need where i can get islamic bridal wears pls,and thanks to all that prayed for me concerning marriage cos marriage was the last thing on my mind this year even though i wanted one fast
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by chakula: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2010
@uplawal
congrats. may Allah bless your union.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by alimat2(f): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
Aminnnnnnnnn
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2010
thank you both,lovve you all
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by mukina2: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
May Allah bless your union Dear smiley
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
amin,thank you dalyn,if youre in london,i would want you to come sha
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by mukina2: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2010
no am not there smiley
thanks for the invite though sister.
i'll pray for your happiness forever
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2010
i thought u live in london though,sorry,all the same thanks alot.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by mukina2: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2010
wink
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by MUNEER2(m): 1:03am On Apr 14, 2010
I'm sure Allah is keeping them safe somewhere. . . Islam rules!!!
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by chakula: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2010
In sha-Allah sister.

Ameen.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by zayhal(f): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2010
@uplawal

congrats on your nikkah. may it forever be a blessed union.

There's an outfit here in Nigeria, Arabel, with good bridal wears for sisters, you may order for one.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2010
chakula:

Salam,

Our brothers in Islam,our major contributors to this forum were not there, what happen to them? can someone share to me the story about them.

The only i know is that the Islamic section have been so dried and actionless since the departure of ZOLA
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by muhsin(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2010
Salam,

I am really glad to hear about your wedding, Sister Uplawal. Will, inshaAllah, keep putting you in my prayers. May Allah bless the union, amin.

@Jarus,

I found Abuzola's phone number after we talked the other time. I even called him but we couldn't say much as I didn't have much credit to talk tall, I hence promised to ring again. Surprisingly since that day I've been trying to hook him once again but the phone is always either switched off or not available.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
muhsin:

@Jarus,

I found Abuzola's phone number after we talked the other time. I even called him but we couldn't say much as I didn't have much credit to talk tall, I hence promised to ring again. Surprisingly since that day I've been trying to hook him once again but the phone is always either switched off or not available.
Text me Abu's no.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by chakula: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2010
@muhsin,

i also need it, and yours too.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by ayinba1(f): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
@uplawal
Congratulations to you. Allah's blessings be upon your union.
Amin
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by muhsin(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2010
Jarus:

Text me Abu's no.

I'll do that, inshaAllah.

@Chakula,

Let me have your e-mail. It'll be sent there.
Re: We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest by chakula: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2010
@muhsin,

how are you, below is my email

jamil123.saleh64@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quranic Arabic Season 1 / Etiquettes Of Jum'at / Refuting The Shia Aqeeda 1 - An Alhussunah Schorlar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.