Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Chris Brown Takes Swipe At His Ex-girl Friend And Drake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Takes Swipe At His Ex-girl Friend And Drake (516 Views)

Rebecca Soteros Bio: Facts About Paul Walker’s Ex Girl-friend / 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Takes Swipe At His Ex-girl Friend And Drake by Sleempapa(m): 6:09am On Dec 29, 2017
@greenloaded

Chris Brown ‘s tumultuous personal life over

the years has grabbed news headlines nearly

as often as his music has. From his infamous

assault incident with Rihanna to his lengthy

legal struggle with former girlfriend Karrueche

Tran, there have definitely been plenty of low
moments to go along with the career

highlights. The two may have intersected on

his latest single ” Him or Me ,” with certain

lyrical passages seeming to pick at the scars

left by Tran’s supposed infidelity with Drake

several years ago.

The track examines the emotional traces left

behind by a relationship that ended with the

woman in question cheating on him. “She

cheated, gotta be, I know it, better pick the
right one,” the 28-year-old singer croons,

implying that the infidelity was only something

he suspected, never proved. “Girl, that sh*t

f**ked up/I can’t believe it, him him him or

me,” he continued..

SOURCE;

http://greenloaded.org/celebrities/chris-brown-takes-swipe-at-his-ex-girl-friend-and-drake/

Take a listen to the much anticipated track " HIM OR ME" at the link below

http://greenloaded.org/music/music-chris-brown-him-or-me/

cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bad Habits Everyone Is Guilty Of, Including Your Pastor. Number 3 Would Shake Yo / Mercy Aigbe And Dayo Amusa Dancing Shaku Shaku To Kiss Daniel "Yeba" / Regina Daniels Celebrates Mum On Birthday With Lovely Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.