Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Luggage Mix Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Luggage Mix Up (2095 Views)

The Mystery Behind Orashi And Ogbuide: 2 Igbo Rivers That Cannot Mix (photos) / GTB & 9mobile Mix Up / Woman Accidentally Feeds Her Children Pet Food After Supermarket Mix-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luggage Mix Up by gboyetade: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2017
I boarded a bus travelling from Owo to Osogbo-Ilesha few weeks ago but alighted at Akure. There was a luggage mixup . I have tried all within ability to reach the driver by travelling back to Owo on two ocassions and visiting all garages and nurtw checkpoint but none seems to know the driver. I found two identity card ( pictures attached in the bag but none has phone number. I have searched for the names on ID card on Facebook and online but found none. If you know the owner, kindly tell him to contact me on 080593931054( SMS, WhatsApp and calls).

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2 Ghanaian Women Break The Internet, Wed Each Other In Holland As Photos Trend / The Habesha Wedding Vibe / Tinapa Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.