Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (184732 Views)

I Have Black Spots On My Face, Pls Help! / How Do I Clear Dark Spots On My Skin?? / Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by Hotstepper(f): 6:11am On Dec 24, 2005
hello ppl, after ma trip 2 9ja, i got mosquitobites and since am reallyyyyyyyyyy fair and ma body is very sensitive, i have like black spots on ma leg which is just pissing me off cuz when i remember those long, straight legs of mine... (can't even wear skirts no more unless long one esp. since am a shy person).can someone plz tell me any lotion 2 use which will not make me bleach considering am very fair dat ppl thinks am mixed...ur suggestions will be much apprecited..10x

1 Like

Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by layi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2005
Use an exfoliant on the spots and then use a gradual toner on the entire leg. It will fade.

Your skin is a living organ. It sheds off old skin cells and new ones form over time so don't be scared. Just take good care of it.

1 Like

Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by chigurl(f): 7:08am On Dec 26, 2005
well let me start by first of all telling you that skin of color scars much faster and is more noticeable than white skin when there's a problem. the fact that you have melanin makes you more prone to those dark spots. i am dark skinned and i have suffered from the same thing you are suffering from except mine is from acne. this white lady explained the whole reason behind dark spots on brown skin/skin of color. well first of all we tan faster but we don't burn so when we tan the sun makes the spots get darker. she told me not to wash my face with hot water and don't use that bleaching stuff they sell overcounter. i think you should use shea butter because i've heard it works wonders. Also you should try using sunscreen so that it will prevent the sun from getting to your skin so fast and making the spots darker. the last one is to go to fashion fair, they have this cream called Vantex it bleaches out spots but it's more safer but a little expensive. using the cream might speed up the process but it will take time and patience before it complete goes away. Good luck my sister! smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by buki(f): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2005
hi hotstepper,
dont worry so much your spots will fade.Chigurl is right about the shea butter, it works wonders, im a living testimony. Bio-oil is also very very good , i strongly recommend it. goodluck

2 Likes

Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by Hotstepper(f): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2005
10x chigurl and buki so much..I will look 4 those creams 4 ma legsssss...i do appreciate it..
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by yangie: 1:28am On Dec 29, 2005
Please where do you people stay that get these mosquito bites when you are in nigeria? I am high yellow and go home frequently and I honestly cannot even remember one time a mosquito has given me something to remind me of my stay. Although my skin went haywire (face) because of a harsh soap I used and my allergies to oil. Anyway, where do you get these mosquitoe bites so I know where to avoid. an old friend that stayed around lekki claimed that side was infested but I think it was those beach flies or something
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by chigurl(f): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2005
lol ur crazy, the only thing that really heals blackspots is time and patience as i stated above. creams only help speed up the process.

1 Like

Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by thelastdon(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2005
wetin be crazy, its not in my own dictionary........ I no know where u get am........ and its not for Nairaland users........ kepe lo
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by thelastdon(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2005
abi
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by jonpinjeff(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2005
Simple. : Use White Spots.
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by thelastdon(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2005
jonpinjeff:

Simple. : Use White Spots.

correct..............100/100.............. add am another thing
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by virozuru(f): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2006
drink a lot of water, and use cocca butter. when i went to nigeria, the mositoes tore up my legs. now, they are more beautiful and sexier than ever!
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by jonpinjeff(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2006
now, they are more beautiful and sexier than ever!
Hics............. is that what your boyfriend told you? grin grin

Smart Guy...what was his reward

1 Like

Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by bsuga: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2006
hey hotstepper , i have the exact same problem as youuu!! went to nigeria last year and came back with my beutiful legs invested by blk spots from those damn mosquitoes. Its funny how we both have the same exact problem.
so have you found any good cream to use bcuz like you i dnt believe in bleaching creams. Get back at me gurl, so we can talk! smiley
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by Hotstepper(f): 1:56am On Aug 23, 2006
gurl, I haven't seen anything ooo but seems like itz clearing up though, abeg, wen u find a solution, halla, yea funny how we get da same problem, damn, ma sexy legs go waste like dat
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by iberi(f): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2006
Heygal, those spots will disappear with time and ur lovely legs will be out foe all to see. No shakings as far as u stick to ur original products. All these advice undecided. U can't combine them all, so listen to me baby gal leave them spots alone. U could be allergic or react to all these beauty products stated.
I use clear essence for women of colour. If i get a spot, it doesn't stay for long.

Bleach d spots? When u stop, u turn darker tha n ur original colour. Abi bleachers i lie? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by bsuga: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2006
well, i actualli went to da doctor recently and even tho he onli prescribed a moisturisin cream (useless as these doctors are!) he actualli told me dat wat i was havin on ma legs was hyperpigmentation which resulted in small dark spots lukin lyk mosquito bites. curently ive started to use vantex SKIN TONE cream which doesnt have hydroquinone (the bleachin agent) and the spots look much lighter in colour so its workin. i was hopin to use the vantex bleachin cream later on to speed up the results so dat nxt summer wont go to waste (HAHAHAH) , i dnt tink bleachin for a good cause is a problem because its is the onli solution for dark discolourations and if u was to visit a dermatologist they will prescribe for u a cream wid some amount of hydroquinone.
nonetheless, the choice is urs since not everyone is of the same skin type
get bk at me aight  wink
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by fellybabe(f): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2006
HOT STEPPER

U CAN USE SHEA BUTTER AS MENTIONED

U CAN ALSO USE HONEY

MIX 5 TABLE SPOON OF HONEY AND LIME /LEMON TOGETHER AND USE IT FOR SOME TIMES

IT WILL FADE GRADUALLY

IT WORKS FAST

I GOT THAT FROM QUINCY

I USED IT AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by Free(f): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2007
try using
baking soda it gets rid of dark spots on ya face grin
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by kike001(f): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2007
sun really gud black spot removal in boot or balck sand dey really work
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by Deleted: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2007
i ALWAYZ US3 COCO BUTT3R OR SH3A BUTT3R, TH3Y AR3 R3ALLY GOOD LOTiONZ TO US3 3SP3CiALLY FOR SKiN OF COLOUR
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by Free(f): 5:20am On Feb 13, 2007
@hazeleyes

am sorry 2 say but "3" u put in ur typin is annoyin me grin grin grin

no offense
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by agnesoseka: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2007
lol
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by dblock(m): 6:46am On Mar 10, 2007
@Topic, hahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by agnesoseka: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2007
Guys, Honey (ORIGINAL)and your cream will give u a radiant,shiny skin,im using it right now,and c d envy on chiks faces,den admiration on guys' faces.,trust me,its rily cool and black spots will dissapear frm your skin!!
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by Janeesa: 4:15am On Aug 11, 2007
you can use fair and white on the spots only or use epsom salt to exfoliate, just curious:what does you looking like ur mixed have to do with bug bites you got in nigeria?
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by bigjosh1: 3:05am On Sep 01, 2007
toyinrayo log in let discuss removal of black spots on d face

1 Like

Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by OpeLovely(f): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2008
Go to a qualified pharmacist and show the spots to him/her, the person will know what to recommend to you.
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by chic2pimp(m): 12:50am On Oct 22, 2009
@ POST

SAURA SOAP
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by Imohbyron(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2009
Hey koko buta works very well.
Re: How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) by OmoFyne: 1:50am On Jul 17, 2010
so i want to kno from hotstepper if you actually took any of these advices and which one worked?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Skin-Lightening Cream / How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. / Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.