Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Want To Quit My Job - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Quit My Job (924 Views)

Help Me Nairalanders, I Need Graphic Design For My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Quit My Job by ogechris77(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2017
i am an amateur editor that uses photoshop.a photographer employed me to work for him through him i started learning photography but the problem am having now is that the salary is not enough to cater for myself and doesn't pay me ontime even now he has not payed me december salary.a colour lab has offered me job which if i agrees i will start work on jan.i am complanating whether to keep my current job and learn the photography from the man or to quit the job and work at the colourlab.GUYS I NID U ADVICE
Re: I Want To Quit My Job by Antina(f): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2017
ogechris77:
i am an amateur editor that uses photoshop.a photographer employed me to work for him through him i started learning photography but the problem am having now is that the salary is not enough to cater for myself and if doesn't pay me ontime if now he has not payed me december salary.a colour lab has offered me job which if i agrees i will start work on jan.i am complanating whether to keep my current job and learn the photography from the man or to quit the job and work at the colourlab.GUYS I NID U ADVICE

Keep managing the salary he gives you for now and finish the photography you are learning from the man!! It never going to be a wasted knowledge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In An NGO / Affordable Logo Design - Contact Me To Get Discount / Infinitro Verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.