Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (59136 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by Edonojie007(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Is It Just Me. I Dont See Any Difference In Her Beauty From Any Other Girl I Have Seen Here On Nairaland.
The Only Difference Is That,the Nairaland Girls Are So Disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by Diso60090(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Some of you people that keep shouting "is this news" what else were u expecting on a section of a forum tagged "celebrities"....??is it not meant to be about the lifestyle and news of celebrities??were u expecting to see news about the economy or politics or sport??

Nor mind the boi since Jenny nor open her chest to him nor be news
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
datfreshdoc:
it's the season of love... Open ur heart
lol... wait till Feb 14
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by Fezzolee: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Them dey para because she be Igbo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by ChidiAlaigbo: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
NA YORUBA MAN GO MARRY THIS BABE LAST LAST!!!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by missjane: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Young03:
IMO girls too dey tey for them papa house

Genny,Rita and even Linda ikeji

Even me too. Especially from mbaise. Nobi say dem no fine or try in careers and businesses. This coming year go change everything.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by alfredilly: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
mikejj:
grin fine girl gene come and marry us
At what age?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by JaneYave(f): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Aunty Genny is so beautiful!!!!!, If only i can be two shades darker and look like her or vivica fox cry
U R VERY BEAUTIFUL,U DON'T HAVE TO BE LIKE HER.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by niyot124: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nne5:
kiss
Mbaise and fine girls be like 5&6 wink

Don't you mean Mbaise girls and yam legs be like 5&6? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by niyot124: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Edonojie007:
Is It Just Me. I Dont See Any Difference In Her Beauty From Any Other Girl I Have Seen Here On Nairaland.
The Only Difference Is That,the Nairaland Girls Are So Disgusting.

She is not so exceptionally beautiful, I have seen more beautiful people and people don't go gaga over them like that.

I'm sure this Genevieve don jazz most nairalanders. Or maybe she is just likable.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by ofiko123(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
excuse the cuban..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by Edonojie007(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
niyot124:

She is not so exceptionally beautiful, I have seen more beautiful people and people don't go gaga over them like that.

I'm sure this Genevieve don jazz most nairalanders. Or maybe she is just likable.
I Think I Thought On Something Like This; I Think She Has This Spirit In Her That Attracts People.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by Ejytex(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Some of you people that keep shouting "is this news" what else were u expecting on a section of a forum tagged "celebrities"....??is it not meant to be about the lifestyle and news of celebrities??were u expecting to see news about the economy or politics or sport??
Bro no mind them some reasons wt anus
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by Ejytex(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
Chaii Geny my crush,shine on joor
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by mikejj(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
alfredilly:
At what age?
it doesnt matter i will chop her money and run
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by niyot124: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Edonojie007:

I Think I Thought On Something Like This; I Think She Has This Spirit In Her That Attracts People.

Yeah. Some people are like that, naturally likable.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos by okwabayi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
I bet she was there with Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police / Ikorodu Bois Graduate From School; Appreciate Billionaire Femi Otedola (Photos) / Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.