Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Meet Nollywood Actress Who Does not Wear Expensive Clothes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nollywood Actress Who Does not Wear Expensive Clothes (4693 Views)

Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom / "I'm Never Buying Expensive Clothes For My Kids Again" - Seun Kuti / Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nollywood Actress Who Does not Wear Expensive Clothes by Sirevangel(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Pretty Nollywood actress, Chizzy Alichi, has proven many wrong as through the grace of God, she has been able to invest the little money realised from acting very well.
The actress who was constantly a subject of mockery from people around her shocked many when she recently unveiled her completed multi-million naira mansion.
The building has been something she has been planning as she shared the challenging times her parents have been going through to the point that her father wanted to sell part of the compound to enable him fix the house but God through her planted hope in her family.
According to her, “People have always refer to me as "mgbeke" (local girl) that I dont know fashion or carry designer bags/shoes/clothes. That I don't wear expensive hair. Well my darlings I do know and want to wear those things but I have been saving for this building right here. I can't remember d last time my family travelled for Xmas because there is no house to stay. My mother falls sick whenever she goes for August meeting and comes back.
“My father wanted to sell half of our compound to fix d leaking roof, buy ceiling and also patch the broken wall but I told him No. ( PAPA I WILL BUILD HOUSE FOR YOU) after saving for some time, I wanted to use the money to buy myself another car (A bigger car) but I said to myself, what's d need for d car when we don't have roof over our head in d village moreover the car I have is still in good condition and serves me well, I can always buy another one later. Today am grateful to Almight God that it came to pass. My parents are d happiest people on earth. 4 masters bedroom, extra 2 toilets, kitchen, dinning and palour. God is the Greatest.”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nollywood Actress Who Does not Wear Expensive Clothes by Sirevangel(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Meet Nollywood Actress Who Does not Wear Expensive Clothes by Hotshawarma(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2017
Una go carry una relative come Nairaland create one fake news about am and claim she is an actress just to give her attention or promote am...all this Nairalandwood actress sef...only known on nairaland
Re: Meet Nollywood Actress Who Does not Wear Expensive Clothes by TemmyWon(f): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2017
I google checked. Sounds legit Mr Skeptical above me. Not everyone wants to live a borrowed life

1 Like

Re: Meet Nollywood Actress Who Does not Wear Expensive Clothes by carlosman: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Stupid news.. angry angry
Re: Meet Nollywood Actress Who Does not Wear Expensive Clothes by Sirevangel(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
carlosman:
Stupid news.. angry angry

not as stupid as you are
Re: Meet Nollywood Actress Who Does not Wear Expensive Clothes by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
whats the dead rubbish mop on top of her head?!
Re: Meet Nollywood Actress Who Does not Wear Expensive Clothes by clerkent(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
is that not the akara oku babe only her ukwu can build that mansion sef.

(1) (Reply)

"Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed / This Dog Looks Like Naira Marley, True/False (photo) / Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.