Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Cars From Cotonou: Deliever It At Your Door. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars From Cotonou: Deliever It At Your Door. (548 Views)

BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES. / I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step: / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cars From Cotonou: Deliever It At Your Door. by willoguns: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2010
Do you need a car from Cotonou at the best price you can ever get in Nigeria?, Probably, You may not be able to go there because of official commitment. But you need an honest person that can protect your money and interest. I assure a trier will convince you. Just tell me, i am available to help to get you the pleasure you need in an efficient auto.

all i need is Car type, brand, model, color and year of manufacture. I assure you that i will get you a good car that will serve you well from my auto experts from Cotonou.

I am an engineer gainfully employed in an ICT company, You can call me on this number 08062411851. A trial will make you connect me with your other friends that may need this service.

Honesty in life is the best policy.

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Baby Boy 2001 For Sale / Strictly 4 D Ladies - Cotonou Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.