Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Fully Furnished Office For Shortlet In Ibadan. Rent N60k Only - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fully Furnished Office For Shortlet In Ibadan. Rent N60k Only (730 Views)

Fully Furnished Office Space Available To-let In Lekki, Lagos / 2 Bedroom Apartment For Shortlet In Ikota, Lagos / 2 Bedroom Apartment For Shortlet In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully Furnished Office For Shortlet In Ibadan. Rent N60k Only by excel555(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2017
I am renting out my office For 6 months. The office is fully furnished with chairs and table. There's also GoTV. All you have to do is bring your laptop.

This office is available for anyone who needs an office presence in Ibadan. I am renting it for out 6 months. January 2018 to June 2018. If you need a quick good looking office at the center of Ibadan, then this is it.

Features of Office:
Office is located in a shopping complex with good security
Constant water supply
Your own private toilet inside the office
Big office space
Can accommodate multiple workers
Electricity supply in the area is good
Large parking space
Clean modern office complex
Around Oke Bola, Ibadan, very close to Dugbe.

Bonus:
1. In the shopping complex where the office is located, there is a waste disposal fee paid monthly. I have paid for the whole year. This means you will not be paying any extra.
2. There is also a monthly security charge. I have paid for the full year. That means, you will not be paying any extra for security.
3. There is also a central cleaning fee to maintain and keep the complex always clean. I have paid for the full year. No extra fee for you.
4. In Ibadan, when you rent a property, the rent is padded to include agency fees, caution etc in what is called Total Package.
You will not be paying any Total Package. You are getting the property direct from me with the furnishing inside the office.
You only pay N60,000 for 6 months. No extra fees whatsoever.

This is an urgent rental because I am moving to Lagos for a professional course and need someone to occupy my office for the time being

Call: Taken

Re: Fully Furnished Office For Shortlet In Ibadan. Rent N60k Only by julyb(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
You better lock up your shop because nobody is ready to do what would favour only you.you are so self centred.
Re: Fully Furnished Office For Shortlet In Ibadan. Rent N60k Only by excel555(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
julyb:
You better lock up your shop because nobody is ready to do what would favour only you.you are so self centred.

I already took someone to see the shop. He is so excited about it. The rent of the shop is N165,000 per year. When I rented it, the total package was N250,000 and it included all fees for the full year.

So julyb or whatever your name is, tell me how a shop which cost me N250,000 (minus the furnishing) is being rented out for N60,000 makes me self-centered?
Re: Fully Furnished Office For Shortlet In Ibadan. Rent N60k Only by excel555(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2017
keep the calls coming.
Re: Fully Furnished Office For Shortlet In Ibadan. Rent N60k Only by excel555(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
still available
Re: Fully Furnished Office For Shortlet In Ibadan. Rent N60k Only by excel555(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
contact me today
Re: Fully Furnished Office For Shortlet In Ibadan. Rent N60k Only by slimbullet: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
cool
Re: Fully Furnished Office For Shortlet In Ibadan. Rent N60k Only by MrMcJay(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
julyb:

Pls, how is the OP self-centred?

I think instead of letting it lie fallow, he's trying to let it out for productive use. Something like a short let. Or you've never heard of 6-month tenancies before?
Re: Fully Furnished Office For Shortlet In Ibadan. Rent N60k Only by excel555(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2018
MrMcJay:

Pls, how is the OP self-centred?

I think instead of letting it lie fallow, he's trying to let it out for productive use. Something like a short let. Or you've never heard of 6-month tenancies before?

In most advanced countries, you hardly pay 1 year up front for rent.
Re: Fully Furnished Office For Shortlet In Ibadan. Rent N60k Only by excel555(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Someone has shown serious interest. Therefore, I have taken off my number from this post to enable the person pay and occupy the shop

(1) (Reply)

Pics: 4 Bedroom Detached With With Bq @ Budo Estate, Opposite Graceland Estate A / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Tower Aluminium Steptiles / Buy House And Spread The Payment @ Flourish Garden City Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.