Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) (42727 Views)

Wizkid And His Baby Mama At Jada’s Birthday Dinner (Photos, Video) / Toke Makinwa's 35th Birthday Dinner Photos. Tobi Bakre Carries Her / Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by MiztaSpycee: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Life is a one man struggle but keeping family is the definition of love. Kcee and Emoney are so close even when people say he is under his younger brother. Can their love be compared to that of twin brothers with so much money and there is no more love?
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by maestroferddi: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:
Christiana Egbo
She only knows why she changed her name...

The last time I checked she is not the first Igbo lady to marry Yoruba...

1 Like

Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Im vry sure d man in blue is putting on somtin on dat his stomach, look @d XxxxL flesh close to d armpit region OMG #HAFF DIE# Imagine dis man standin b4 u without clothe.... Kikikikiki #LOCO ZUMA#
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
I hope someone has informed the dude in blue about breast cancer... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Okey80: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
She used to be an Igbo girl abi?
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
D man on blue shape don scatter
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Tugsramm(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Larrey:
The lady is so pretty. The man in blue tongue
d man fit swallow u
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Tugsramm(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
londonrivals:
Actress Tana Adelana was a year older recently. She had a birthday dinner that was attended by her close friends and family including fellow actresses Fathia Williams, Iyabo Ojo, Peggy Ovire, singer KCee, music executive E-money and his wife and many others. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-celebrities-tana-adelanas-birthday-dinner/

d girl in dat 3rd pic , se as she hug d celebrant feelin her bwest ,u beta no let me tink wat am tinking
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by atilla(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Only the blue mans pic took 900mb for my iPad to download. This guy is heavy B

1 Like

Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Paulosky1900: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
boss E money have already order her to make the cake in black cos he's coming in black outfit cool
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
I wonder how fat/big guys have se.x cheesy
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Ambber(f): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
man in blue : wow he even has big boobiiees that have fallen and are downcast. Double G cups.

1 Like

Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by maxkoko(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
ekems2017:
The man in blue hmmmm. It is well with you o. Pls start keto o. You will be glad you did.

I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME SEE AM.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
All i see is:

A noted conman

A talentless, has-been, washed-out body-hustler musician

The Michelin Man in blue

A 39 year old no-name actress pretending to be 33
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Shey no be adebayo tijani be dat man in blue?
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by AiiVee(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
for a 33year old lady, she looks good and young too
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Brooke60(f): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:
Christiana Adelana, née Egbo. Always have been beautiful, always a drama queen.

I remember that day, when she was rude to a teacher and he gave her a portion of grass to cut on the school field as punishment. She had barely spent five minutes on the field when she dramatically 'fainted' like an ogbanje having a seizure, only this wasn't a seizure but a gimmick to avoid cutting the grass. Of course the whole school erupted because the 'mighty' Christiana Egbo had fainted.

She was rushed out of the field to the sick bay while the teacher who gave her the punishment looked on with bemusement (he knew she was pretending). After 5 minutes she was 'revived' and told to 'rest' for the remaining part of the day.

Yeyenatu cheesy

Good to see her doing well for herself. Another bun is in the oven after a long while. Thank Jesus! cheesy
Are you up to 30?
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by eliadekx(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
TDonald:
Which kain rubbish be this

The guy in blue native is really though guy
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:

I remember that day, when she was rude to a teacher and he gave her a portion of grass to cut on the school field as punishment. She had barely spent five minutes on the field when she dramatically 'fainted' like an ogbanje having a seizure, only this wasn't a seizure but a gimmick to avoid cutting the grass. Of course the whole school erupted because the 'mighty' Christiana Egbo had fainted.

She was rushed out of the field to the sick bay while the teacher who gave her the punishment looked on with bemusement (he knew she was pretending). After 5 minutes she was 'revived' and told to 'rest' for the remaining part of the day.

Yeyenatu cheesy

Good to see her doing well for herself. Another bun is in the oven after a long while. Thank Jesus! cheesy
you're 33+?
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Brooke60:

Are you up to 30?
wHyyyyyyyyyY:

you're 33+?
See question o! Wetin una wan take my age do? embarassed undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Yeyenatu cheesy

Good to see her doing well for herself. Another bun is also in the oven after a long while. Thank Jesus! cheesy

You went to same school with this lady ?
She is actually a good actress.
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
OMANBALA1:

You went to same school with this lady ?
She is actually a good actress.
Yeah she is.
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Yeyenatu cheesy

Good to see her doing well for herself. Another bun is also in the oven after a long while. Thank Jesus! cheesy
st Francis?
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Kuluosha(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
E-money is dope
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Yeyenatu cheesy

Dont tell me ure a saint franciscan.....lol....saint francis of assisi,cant remember ur face from ur d.p tho,what set wer u?,will never forget that day,guess it was during the inter-house sport rehearsals,she was the hottest chic in sch then,head girl 4 that matter.......bin a long time coming.
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
mofedamijo:

Dont tell me ure a saint franciscan.....lol....saint francis of assisi,cant remember ur face from ur d.p tho,what set wer u?,will never forget that day,guess it was during the inter-house sport rehearsals,she was the hottest chic in sch then,head girl 4 that matter.......bin a long time coming.
Hahahahaha! You remember! I was trying to recall if it was during exam period or inter-house sports rehearsals because I know we were not having classes that period grin

Yeah she was hot. I even had a crush on her grin

1 Like

Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Larrey:
The lady is so pretty. The man in blue tongue

The man in blue
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahahahaha! You remember! I was trying to recall if it was during exam period or inter-house sports rehearsals because I know we were not having classes that period grin
Yeaaaa...it was around the extreme end of the field,we wer on the field,and everyone was watching in surprise that finally our pretty chic too must be purnished,mr adedoyin was the one that gave the purnishment......omg long time.
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by mrsage(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
mofedamijo:

Hmmmm. Maybe we will start st. Francis reunion very soon. I also attended St Francis somewhere along Liasu Rd...

The babe fine for secondary School Sha.. FACT grin

Wish her all the best.

1 Like

Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by mrsaintman: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
londonrivals:
Actress Tana Adelana was a year older recently. She had a birthday dinner that was attended by her close friends and family including fellow actresses Fathia Williams, Iyabo Ojo, Peggy Ovire, singer KCee, music executive E-money and his wife and many others. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-celebrities-tana-adelanas-birthday-dinner/

hmmmm @ the man on blue, thats a whole burden kiaaa
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
mofedamijo:

Yeaaaa...it was around the extreme end of the field,we wer on the field,and everyone was watching in surprise that finally our pretty chic too must be purnished,mr adedoyin was the one that gave the purnishment......omg long time.
Are you sure? I thought it was Mr Ojo...

Mr Ojo, Adedoyin or Adefuye. One of those three
Re: Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Mydazz(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Blood of Mama Moshood! shocked
What the hell is that thing on blue native in the 6th picture?!

He looks like if he takes of that clothe, he will fall apart!
shocked shocked
That is what it means when you say a clothe is fitted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill / Sound Sultan And 2face Chill With Wizkid In The Studio / Omotunde Adebowale-David "Lolo 1" And Her Daughter In Cute Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.