Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Statisticians In The House - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Statisticians In The House (406 Views)

Great Statisticians In The House / Mathematicians, Statisticians, Economists, Engineers, PLS HELP ME / Mathematicians/Statisticians in the house, Kindly solve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Statisticians In The House by seansifo(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2017
Compliments of the reason.

This question just pop my mind few days back and I've been trying to figure it out and I'm wondering if any statistician in the house could be of help.

The question goes thus: How do we interpret the mean, standard deviation and variance of a distribution.

For example let 59,63,42,74, and 36 be the scores of 5 students in a course. What does the mean,standard deviation, and variance tells us about the scores?
Re: Statisticians In The House by seansifo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Any statistician in the house?

(1) (Reply)

. / Best Happy New Year Messages To Your Friends And Family For 2018 / Why Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education Should Be Scrapped - Sen. Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.